Looking for a local shop that can work on turbo buick

DrkBluT-TyPe

1986 Buick Regal T-Type
I live in Dallas area, but really like 10 miles north of Frisco. I can't seem to find anyone that is willing to go under the hood of my tr. Anyone know of a shop/tuner that I might be able to look into?

I live in Dallas area, but really like 10 miles north of Frisco. I can't seem to find anyone that is willing to go under the hood of my tr. Anyone know of a shop/tuner that I might be able to look into?

What are you needing done to it?

Posi(ordering), axles(i have), razors progressive alky kit(have), tranny may need a lil work..... and engine needs to be looked at, cars been sitting for a while. Also looking at ordering a ta-45 turbo as well as c-clip eliminators for the axles.

Posi(ordering), axles(i have), razors progressive alky kit(have), tranny may need a lil work..... and engine needs to be looked at, cars been sitting for a while. Also looking at ordering a ta-45 turbo as well as c-clip eliminators for the axles.

Are you getting a spool? or a locking carrier? If you are not getting a spool.. you don't need c clip eliminators.

PM Fast86gn, he uses a guy in Rockwall that works on several regals. Also try SuperCPA.

Are you getting a spool? or a locking carrier? If you are not getting a spool.. you don't need c clip eliminators.

Technically, to be NHRA legal, if you plan to race with slicks, you need c-clip eliminators. If you plan to race at all, go ahead and get them. Cheap insurance against a broken axle.

Turbo Regal Shop

I deal with a guy by the name of Bill Duke and he does excelient work. His number is (817) 847-5144. GOOD LUCK

I've been very pleased with International Motorcars in Rowlett TX. Always has several TRs and other muscle cars, in the shop there and is a Turbo Buick enthusiast himself, and has worked on these cars since they were new. Does it all trannys, engines, axles, racey or not so racey, 972-412-7280 Ask for Jack.

I've been very pleased with International Motorcars in Rowlett TX. Always has several TRs and other muscle cars, in the shop there and is a Turbo Buick enthusiast himself, and has worked on these cars since they were new. Does it all trannys, engines, axles, racey or not so racey, 972-412-7280 Ask for Jack.

X2 for Jack. Been taking my all my vehicles (including Buicks) to him for a few years now. Ask him to show you his own personal Buicks - then you'll understand why. Jack is who fast86gn deals with also.

I've never personally dealt with Bill Duke, but I know a lot of local guys are very happy with his work. He's over around Ft. Worth and Jack is in Rockwall. I met Jack through the club (Lone Star Performance Buick Club Online) and started taking my vehicles to him years ago and have never had any reason to look elsewhere. He's a stand-up guy and *very* meticulous.

One thing to keep in mind, Jack stays really busy (because he's good at what he does) so you may have to make an appointment and it may take a little while for him to get to your car.

HTH