Looking for a GN or t-type

How much are you looking to spend,I'm in NJ...and may be looking to sell a 87 Silver T.Super nice car.If you like give me a call....732-778-2273 Anytime.

Shawn

87 Turbo T 58K miles....Extremely Clean...NO RUST.I am the 3rd owner
cpt66BB turbo
Powerstroke Intercooler
55lb Injectors..Modded ECM.
3" Houston Downpipe
Full ATR Stainless Pitbull exhaust
Progressive Alky.
LC1 wideband....Also an EGT meter.
LS1 3.5" Maf with a translator
Hotwired 340
4" cold air kit
AstroRoof (Power Moonroof)
275-50-15 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials 85% left
New BFG's up front

PC250636.jpg

PC250651.jpg

PC250635.jpg

a20d57a4.jpg

4be29a28.jpg

52cd1763.jpg

311f3c68.jpg

463702782403_0_BG2.jpg

I've got an 85 GN in Delaware if you're interested. Car is a nice driver and just needs some cosmetic tlc. The engine has been rebuilt about 17K miles ago and was upgraded with some things. It has 36lb injectors, forged aluminum pistons, a high volume oil pump, a new water pump, starter and a new radiator. The transmission was also rebuilt about 20K miles ago with an hd eaton posi unit and 3.73 richmond gears. It also has a transmission cooler. The car drives and shifts great, it runs very smooth. The exhuast is a mandrel bent 2.5" with ceramic coated headers and euro chamber mufflers. It also has a special switch that affects the waste gate that will allow up to 19lbs boost, but I have never used it as I don't take it to the track or use race gas. The car also has a heated 02 sensor. The car has good tires, fat ones in the rear. Dash and headliner are all good. The rear windows are tinted and it has aftermarket guages for boost, temperature, fuel metering and oil pressure. The speedo was upgraded to the 145 mph one. The car also has stereo concert sound. It has new front fiberglass bumper fillers. The trunk and undercarriage are very clean with no rusting. The cruise control works and the car has an aftermarket cold air K&N cold air intake. The car does not have a radio, the interior is in good condition except for the driver side seat has a tear in the upholstery in the top, and there is a small rust spot in the passenger side rear quarter. There is no rust in the doors. The car has all the components for A/C but there is no belt on the compressor so I don't know if it works. The car could also use a paint job and the rear bumper filler needs replaced. Email me at davidtrom@hotmail.com for more pics. There was roughly $6,000 of work done in this car to rebuild the engine, trans and rearend, which is what I'd like to get for it. It recently got a new high flow catalytic converter installed and it is inspected, tagged and ready to go. I have all documentation for the work done.

Attachments

• engine front.jpg
    engine front.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 122
  • dr side.jpg
    dr side.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 116
  • pass side.jpg
    pass side.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 115
  • front interior.jpg
    front interior.jpg