Looking for a driver side tail light. And a few other things

Eno213

PayPal preferred and sent to 92592. Pictures if you have one. Thanks.

Also looking for a 85 stock air intake. I have the tube just need the filter and housing.

PayPal preferred and sent to 92592. Pictures if you have one. Thanks.

Also looking for a 85 stock air intake. I have the tube just need the filter and housing.

Chrome or Black .. I have both .. in mint condition and in driver condition .. just tell me which you prefer

Still looking. Also if anyone has any center caps, gray steering wheel ring, any 85 performance parts. Injectors, chip.

Still looking. Also if anyone has any center caps, gray steering wheel ring, any 85 performance parts. Injectors, chip.

I have a used driver side ... I have a set of MSD 50 injectors .. and I suggest upgrading to a 86-87 ECM

Already have the 87 ECM. And already talking to limit about the t33 so they recommended 42# injectors with there turbo. Just waiting yo go how. To take it off and send it out, do you have any pictures of the drivers side tail light.

Already have the 87 ECM. And already talking to limit about the t33 so they recommended 42# injectors with there turbo. Just waiting yo go how. To take it off and send it out, do you have any pictures of the drivers side tail light.

Go with 50's gives you some room both good injectors.. I will take a pic for you

Look up a post for 84 parts from Nickd2689. He has that turbo and injectors chip etc

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app