Looking for a car in my area \ price range, am I missing something?

Sr2003

Hey,

Been looking for a car in my price range and area. I have been looking for an 86-87 GN with <80k for less then 10-11k. I look here, autotrader, ebay, gnttype.org, am I missing anywhere? I have to get a local autotrader.

Steve

Keep looking, A nice GN with 80k miles should run 7k-9k. No more. They're out there, and remember-winter is a buyers market.

80K 87 GN, take a look, see if you like it. I haven't shot any interior shots yet, but it's as clean as the paint is! PW, PDL, AC,Criuse, Tilt ect, posi. All stock. Looking to get 9k out of it. Have a guy coming to look at it wednesday if that doesn't pan out I am going to list it on here and ebay as well.

Click here for pictures of the GN for sale

I'll tell you what, my buddy is looking to buy one and I will tell him him about this one. I am not for sure he is looking for one that nice but you never know.:)

Originally posted by jmidolo
80K 87 GN, take a look, see if you like it. I haven't shot any interior shots yet, but it's as clean as the paint is! PW, PDL, AC,Criuse, Tilt ect, posi. All stock. Looking to get 9k out of it. Have a guy coming to look at it wednesday if that doesn't pan out I am going to list it on here and ebay as well.

Click here for pictures of the GN for sale

Nice car, but maybe I missed where you were located?

Charlie, I got your email. It's a very nice car. I know I said 10-11k, but I am REALLY trying to stay under 10k to save some money for mods.

Steve

Originally posted by tta1401
I'll tell you what, my buddy is looking to buy one and I will tell him him about this one. I am not for sure he is looking for one that nice but you never know.:)

If ya want, I can toss some mud on the car and run it thru the woods first then he might be more interested? ;) Thanks for passing it along! LOL

That's what happens when you have water lines running through a garage that is not insulated and it gets cold out :) Took forever for the cars to defrost! No damage tho.

DE....can fly into Manchester for 60 bux one way and be home in 8 hrs driving it back :) Actually, I think it's around 7. I've got someone coming up Sunday and he says "It's Sold" So hopefully it is.

Originally posted by Sr2003
Nice car, but maybe I missed where you were located?

Charlie, I got your email. It's a very nice car. I know I said 10-11k, but I am REALLY trying to stay under 10k to save some money for mods.

Steve

steve my car has the following mods,champion iron headsand manifold,kb 70 mm tb and upper plenium all port&polished,atr headers,atr 3in dp with external wastegate te-60 turbo 3in stainless exhaust ,atr cam 40lb inj,kb adj fuel reg 340 fuel pump stock intercooler withextended scoop both necks port&polished 3000 stall convertor with the switch lock or non lockup kb pro street chip 92 octane and a 116 octane race chip front and rear drag schocks and dual airbags also racing wheels center lines with mickey thompsons as well as the stock wheels and rims interior is all turbo regal custom parts if you want more pics and info let me know