Looking for a Blow off Valve that is loud

Alaskabuick

Ok, before the beating begins, let me clarify...... This is for my 17 year old Son to put on his GN as a Xmas present.

At his age a loud BOV seems to be the cool thing with the kids. Kind of like when we used to run the Pete Jackson gear drives back in the Old School days to have the cool gear sound.

I run a HKS BOV on my big turbo car and it is very quiet and that is what I wanted.

He is looking for the loud whoosh sound.

I have been out of touch on BOV for awhile now and could use some advice.

Would prefer to get form our Turbo Buick vendor if possible.

thanks,

Dennis

Ok, before the beating begins, let me clarify...... This is for my 17 year old Son to put on his GN as a Xmas present.

At his age a loud BOV seems to be the cool thing with the kids. Kind of like when we used to run the Pete Jackson gear drives back in the Old School days to have the cool gear sound.

I run a HKS BOV on my big turbo car and it is very quiet and that is what I wanted.

He is looking for the loud whoosh sound.

I have been out of touch on BOV for awhile now and could use some advice.

Would prefer to get form our Turbo Buick vendor if possible.

thanks,

Dennis

TurboXS RFL ... annoyingly loud

I have an RFL, and its reasonably loud. With a stock MAF car you will want to "tune it" so that it only opens on abrupt throttle drops or you will have driveability issues.

I also bought a "T" hose from frozenboost.com (or something like that) so I could install it without cutting and welding.

Bob