Looking for 87 GN (Detroit area)

kurt24

Been looking for a Grand National for a few months now. Have looked at a few from Craigslist and few were junk and ones I really want to see never respond back :(.

Want a good car for just cruising around with the family in.

Looks like a nice car 1 rare t. But not wanting to deal with the customs over a car. just been down that road dealing with them. Sold a friend a motorcycle frame and took us a month to get it straight for him to title over there. They wanted a letter from the manufacture saying there were no outstanding recalls and other stuff

Interested in an 86 Grand National? Price range your looking to stay in might help too.

Yeah 86 would be ok also. was trying to stay in the 14k or under range. thats what I have saved up right now.

can get one in ohio right now for 12 but would have to rent or borrow a trailer to get home,not sure what the laws are in ohio to drive without plates

I have a real nice 1986 Grand National with a little over 60k miles that im going to listing for sale in a week or two. Asking 13k.

Attachments

• melissa and mike 174.JPG
    melissa and mike 174.JPG
    673.5 KB · Views: 49
From that pic you posted,That is what I am looking for. was going to go with the same style wheels once I got one.

Where are you located at? Any other details or pictures that you can maybe email me?

if so only14atatime@gmail.com
Thanks

Yep i lived in Parma Heights but now im in Brunswick, Ohio. just a short drive from Parma. I can snap some pictures for you this week. Car is real nice and has lots of $$ invested. I hate to sell it but i just got married and we're looking to buy a house so im going have to let it go. Car comes with the gnx wheels pictured and i also have the original GN rims with brand new center caps that will go with the car. Interior is spotless and the car has no rust, always stored. Few bolt on goodies incuded ATR stainless exhaust, TA49 turbo, 009 injectors, it has a Janis built transmission. Just simple bolt on's. Also the car has a GNX dash instrument panel which is a real nice upgrade from the stock one. I'll get you some pics and more info this week. A few members on here can vouch for how nice this car is.

Monte231SS This is sounding exactly what I have been looking for, will be waiting for pics this week. guess I could message you my cell number and could always text them to me,what ever is easiest for you. Wouldn't be able to do anything this coming up weekend cause my daughter has a soccer tournament in Lansing Mi. and she comes first. Would have to check the rest of her schedule.

Here are some pictures of my car.

Attachments

• 115.JPG
    115.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 27
  • 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 31
need to figure out a time I can come look at it and bring it home ;)

will message you my number. have any pics inside or under hood.trunk? can just text them to me if any on your phone

Some more pictures

Attachments

• 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    655.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    689.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    864.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    821.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 090.JPG
    090.JPG
    974.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 095.JPG
    095.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 26
  • 094.JPG
    094.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • 105.JPG
    105.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
I love it just what I am looking for? It will be well taken care of here. just need to work out times to meet up

Been looking for a Grand National for a few months now. Have looked at a few from Craigslist and few were junk and ones I really want to see never respond back :(.

Want a good car for just cruising around with the family in.
Kurt, Call this guy (Dan) 586-247-2467 immediatly. See if he still has it . It's 26,000 mile all orig. UNMOLESTED, no oil leaks, etc.

Tell him Marty sent you.

Thanks Marty but going to get the one off Monte231ss.

by chance is that the guy that lives in Harrison township?

picked up one today,thanks Monte231ss

no longer looking,now just to build my fun money back up to start buying stuff. Christmas will be easy for the family this year :p