Looking For 86/87 GN or 87 Turbo T Wo2

Meg's Dad

Hello,

I've been out of the TR market for about 10 years, am ready to get back in. I'm looking for a nice, streetable hard top car. Mods are OK, but nothing thats been beat on and no cage cars. Willing to pay up to $20,000 for a nice car and I assure you that it will go to a good home. Will travel to look at the car, prefer to stay within a 400 mi radius of NC.

If Turbo T, I'd prefer grey.

Regards,
John

Really appreciate the PM's, there are some nice cars out there. With that said, I'm really not looking for a super low mileage car. I'd prefer a car with 50-80k that has been very well maintained or restored. No rot, nice paint and interior, mechanically "drive anywhere" ready and mods are ok.

Regards,
John

I know where there's an '86 GN with 37K miles. I don't know how to PM with this new format.

To start a PM (now called conversation) click on the user name or the avatar, then click start conversation.

Bryan

i have a mint 86 t-type two tone silver look at Ad #2895440 on racing junk thanks.

bop,

Thank you for the info, very nice car. I'm sure by the looks of it, your car will go quickly. I have found my next TR, a GN, and will be picking it up next weekend.

Regards,
John