Looking at PT6262, Full Throttle, 10% off sale

You running an unopened engine? I did look at the 6466 but was concerned with where Im at with my stock bottom end!! Thx
It has definitely been opened:
109 block
.040 diamond pistons
stock rods
stock crank
billet main caps
Champion iron heads
212/206 billet Weber roller cam
1:6 Harland Sharp roller rockers
Ported intake
TA headers

I am sure I am missing a few items, but am switching from a THDP to an external waste gate to help control boost

CliffyC anyword on your 6262??
I wanna pull my 6262JB off and sell it already!!!

Had mine on a few days now, runs fine. Haven't really opened her up yet. The streets around here are almost always wet this time of year (Oregon). I'll let you know first chance I get.

Was up that way last week got in and out near Portland!! Right on hopefully mine will get there when i do thx!!

It never happens that I stumble on a thread and see a part that I want potentially going up for sale, but here we are. Is the 6262 turbo going up for sale soon and if so i would like a crack at it.....age, miles, and price.....

It never happens that I stumble on a thread and see a part that I want potentially going up for sale, but here we are. Is the 6262 turbo going up for sale soon and if so i would like a crack at it.....age, miles, and price.....

I'll PM you with details!!

Had mine on a few days now, runs fine. Haven't really opened her up yet. The streets around here are almost always wet this time of year (Oregon). I'll let you know first chance I get.
Had a chance to see what she'll do yesterday. The TT chip I have has 23* timing and this turbo blows way more air so my knock retard went off the charts. Backed off the timing and it's better but still getting some knock. Have to play with it a little more to get it dialed in. Also, as expected, the boost comes up much faster so there's a noticeable power increase. During one blast popped the up pipe right out of the hose to the throttle body!!. Luckily no damage to anything.

It has definitely been opened:
109 block
.040 diamond pistons
stock rods
stock crank
billet main caps
Champion iron heads
212/206 billet Weber roller cam
1:6 Harland Sharp roller rockers
Ported intake
TA headers

I am sure I am missing a few items, but am switching from a THDP to an external waste gate to help control boost
Wanna sell that THDP?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested I have a billet 6262 JB I would be willing to sell w no miles or hrs on it! I had the turbo rebuilt while my engine was getting built. Picking up my new stroker motor this Saturday. So the 6262 will remain unused for another couple weeks. Let me know otherwise I'll just run it. I'm thinking about going w a 6766 JB instead is my reason for letting it go.

Before rebuild it had less then 100 miles! That's no bullshit! Turbo that I bought the car with blew up so I cleaned up as much as I could. Bought the 6262. Installed it. Test drove it. Noticed the engine oil psi was at 4psi only! Previous turbo had taken my engine out already unfortunately. So I removed the brand new 6262 immediately and sent it out to be rebuilt just to be safe.

If anyone is interested I have a billet 6262 JB I would be willing to sell w no miles or hrs on it! I had the turbo rebuilt while my engine was getting built. Picking up my new stroker motor this Saturday. So the 6262 will remain unused for another couple weeks. Let me know otherwise I'll just run it. I'm thinking about going w a 6766 JB instead is my reason for letting it go.
How much?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry Ive decided to keep it and run with it. Ive been told by many to just run it and not bother going bigger. Glad I listened cause its more then enough for what Im looking to get out of the car.

6265 using the stock wastegate style

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm running an external waste gate

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 164