Look what's for sale again....

I spoke with a guy at Autoworks earlier last week. He indicated that the winning bidder from the prior auction did not live far from their dealership. He said the winning bidder came to look at the car with his wife and everything looked positive on the deal. Apparently the winning bidder then backed out indicating financial reasons.

The person I spoke with at autoworks was very knowledgable on the TTA and Trans Am's in general. He seemed honest to me and also a firebird/Trans Am enthusiast. I have not transacted any business with them, but from their web site they have a good mix of high end cars.

It will be interesting to see where the auction ends up this time around.

Gary Mruz
Forsyth, Illinois
email: indyta@insightbb.com
1989 TTA #1254
1980 TTA
1979 TATA
1977 Lemans Sport CAN AM

Probably seen what others were going for on ebay and wondered why he just paid 3-4k more:eek:

Just wanted to let everyone know what happened regarding the sale of the 1989 TTA. The gentleman and his wife spent 3 hours with the car and THEN he hit the "buy it know" button 2 days later. He then asked us to wait 2 weeks for the funds and then informed us that he could not complete the transaction.

I am a T/A collector and only sell cars that I would keep in my own collection. You can check out my site at www.autoworksllc.com

Regards,
Jeff

i knew that car wouldnt sell for that price. I would of liked to see it sell but realisticly the car is not worth that much right now with the market the way it is.