Look At These Fools!

Did that GTO hit-and-run? Sounded like a brief impact. Moron.

Reminds me of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpnOqNx3FRE

Hopefully most Buick owners are smarter than that. Who cares about impressing people as you pull out from a car show, our cars are classics and already have the reputation, there's nothing to prove by spinning the tires for the crowd.

That GTO did hit someone and run, I believe he was later caught since the incident was so well documented.

Two Sunday's ago had a guy run into the back of my utility trailer while we sat at a red light in the left turn lane. I got out and picked up the tailight lenses and then got back in the van to make the left with the arrow so I did not hold up the rest of the traffic. Made the left and pulled over on the shoulder thinking the guy would follow. He pulls next to me and his wife throws $20.00 out the passenger window and they start to pull away.

I yell wait or I will turn you plate number in for hit and run. He says you want attitude, I'll give you attitude and starts to get out of his pickup. I say you want to add assault to hit and run; get out but you'll loose and this will be one expensive Christmas. His wife grabs his arm and he gets back in. The only damage is the lenses so I pick up the twenty and tell him and his wife to have a Merry Christmas

It must have been my fault he did not see the blinking turn signal on the trialer and the brake lights on the trailer.

Mikey

I yell wait or I will turn you plate number in for hit and run. He says you want attitude, I'll give you attitude and starts to get out of his pickup. I say you want to add assault to hit and run; get out but you'll loose and this will be one expensive Christmas. His wife grabs his arm and he gets back in.

Mikey

Well Mikey, I definitely think you did the right thing, however, I live for these type moments as most of these guys are 1) just punks and 2) sheeet talkers.

When I was in Maryland just minding my own business at a red light, this Yahoo pulls up beside me and I look over and all of a sudden he gets a freakin attitude. Well ofcourse he had his girl in the car with him and I guess just wanted to be billy bad azz. I guess I looked at him wrong or something. I politely asked him what he wanted to do and informed him I'll quickly pull over and we can settle this. I go to pull over and he pulls over. Both get out of the car and then he punks out and start saying "Man, I don't wont to fight you and that he was just playing". I told him he was about to get a azz kicking in front of his lady friend. So I'm sure this guy probably was bluffing!

So Trev0006 got this site too? I dont know why people go to his site (dpccars) when all it is linked youtube and streetfire videos that allow it to make ad revenue.

Wow. I wonder what kind of ticket you get when you get caught doing something like that. No talking your way out of it. There was a crowd with cameras and several other tire marks on the road. Your screwed. What a bunch of retards risking innocent commuters life’s.

Think any of us who have had a hi po car or vehicle has had a similar close call.

We have a spot we hang out nd a few months back this spoiled rich mommas boy pulled up witha turbo SKY or solistice and it was hopped up a little.
He nailed it when he left lost control hit the curb with the front end then spun around and destroyed 2 rims to the point of not able to hold air.

Same spot there is a entrance to a service rod across he street and a frequent occurance is people look over at us while passing and then hit the curbing where the medians begins for the service drive and tear up the wheels and front end. It happens almost evreytime, especially in the summer time when the chicks are out scantilly clad hanging out with us