Lone Star Brand "X" Bash! - Let's Go Racing! 03.27.11

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
2011BrandXBash.jpg

The plan is to create an organized Buick bash to decend on the 03.27.11 Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge event at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, Texas. This group has all types of muscle car brands from Mopars to AMC's that attend these events. Everything is already setup. All we have to do is show up in mass to give them a good ol' fashioned Buick beat down! However, if you do not have a Buick available for this event you can still support the cause by running with us for "Team K". "Team K" is our official car club designation. It does not matter what you run, there is a class and a need for you.

The current available brackets will be:

Super Pro Muscle - 10.99 & quicker
Pro Muscle - 11.00-11.99
King Muscle - 12.00-12.99
Super Muscle - 13.00-13.99
Street Muscle - 14.00-15.49
Stock Muscle - 15.50 & slower
Electronics all E.T.

Traditionally, the winners in each category have received a plaque + choice of either a custom embroidered winner's windbreaker or a gift certificate to Summit/Jeg's. The runner up in each class receives a plaque as well. The Texas Motorplex is a premier quarter mile facility in North Texas.

Click here for a map to the Texas Motorplex

I'm a mabe Carl but I called a friend of mine in LA and he sid he will see about attending. His dad built a stage II in his GN and Billy is just waiting to show it off.

I'm a mabe Carl but I called a friend of mine in LA and he sid he will see about attending. His dad built a stage II in his GN and Billy is just waiting to show it off.

...and there is not a better place to do it at!:D

I'll be there.

I am hoping on making it out to this. Only time will tell, but I am planning on being there as of now!

Im currently in the process of bring my buick back to life after being parked for close to 3 years. not sure ittl be race ready by the 27th, but ill plan on being there with or without the buick.

Jeff,

Kerry Bell and Myself will be heading to Ennis. Want to convoy or car pool.

At what time do the doors open:confused:

Gates open at 8am. I am leaving Garland extra early and try to be first in line to set up some cones and get us an area all together. I'll try and set up somewhere close to the gate so it will be easy to find.

Thanks David. I've got a few friends that may be interesed in coming with me at that price. No cars this time but we will be cheering.

Thanks David. I've got a few friends that may be interesed in coming with me at that price. No cars this time but we will be cheering.

Be sure to come and say hello... I'll be in my black turbo Sky (I bet the only one there)

I will be there with the GN for sure. David, if you need a hand setting up we can meet up and roll down together if you want. Let me know!

I will be there with the GN for sure. David, if you need a hand setting up we can meet up and roll down together if you want. Let me know!

Sounds good. I plan on leaving Garland about 5:45am on later than 6am.

If you want we can meet at the first exit off I45 past I20. That will keep you from going out of your way.

I'll be going I635 south to I20 west to I45 south.

Sounds good. I plan on leaving Garland about 5:45am on later than 6am.

If you want we can meet at the first exit off I45 past I20. That will keep you from going out of your way.

I'll be going I635 south to I20 west to I45 south.

Sounds good to me David, let me know what time you need me there and I will be there!

phil, convoy sounds good. what time are y'all leaving?

also, where are you in hutto. im in creek bend off 1660