LoL Female soldier gets tazed and grabs dudes privates

Awesome.

Surprised military/police still do taser training, what with all the people dying from them.

Also, ouch...

Man my uncle a few years back drunk as hell tazed the crap outa me on Thanksgiving never been right ever since..

Awesome.

Surprised military/police still do taser training, what with all the people dying from them.

Also, ouch...
the only time it (Tazing) causes problems are with people who are on drugs!
which is against the law, so tazing is perfectly safe , and has been proven so!

Cruzn i have to disagree i dont think its safe. Every person is different and could have different medical conditions.. Drugs could be legal or illegal drugs who makes that judgement call to know if someone is on any drugs or has a medical condition? Safe is to restrain the person tazer should be last resort as is pulling any weapon on another human.

He was a corporal, not a private...........

So she was in charge of the corporal punishment then?:D

A taser is less lethal and is called for in some situations. Even though there have been issues with some subjects dying it's still better than shooting the subject, which was common not to long ago.;) Granted, it's not fun to be on the wrong end, but just like capstun, you have to have it done to you so you know it's effects when you have to use it.:( No, it aint fun either.:oops:

Quiz for you taser experts. What does T.A.S.E.R stand for? Don't google it and cheat. My opinion is, they're pretty safe. Yes, some people with underlying medical conditions may expire. In my experience they've done more good than bad. By the way people have died from OC/CS spray as well. There's no one perfect way to gain control of an unruly subject. No way in hell it should be a last resort like pulling any weapon, as stated above. Just my .02

How about when someone if running, gets tased and hits their head on the concrete and dies?

All a taser is, is a device that is needed by an overpaid inadequate police force that is made up of either women or out of shape men.

If you want to be a police officer you should be able to run down and overpower a suspect.

Has anyone here seen the video of the NYPD in time square? That is a perfect example of overpaid cowards.
Shooting an unarmed man and hitting bystanders. Every time the guy moved they jumped back.
There wasn’t one man among them. What a bunch of clowns!

D

How about when someone if running, gets tased and hits their head on the concrete and dies?

All a taser is, is a device that is needed by an overpaid inadequate police force that is made up of either women or out of shape men.

If you want to be a police officer you should be able to run down and overpower a suspect.

Has anyone here seen the video of the NYPD in time square? That is a perfect example of overpaid cowards.
Shooting an unarmed man and hitting bystanders. Every time the guy moved they jumped back.
There wasn’t one man among them. What a bunch of clowns!

D
I'm going to throw you in a cage with a crackhead, coked out freak, and a meth junkie. We'll see who restrains who!

I'm going to throw you in a cage with a crackhead, coked out freak, and a meth junkie. We'll see who restrains who!

A police officer should be in great shape to out run and over power a coked out, crack head, glassed up 80lbs malnourished addict.

That is an Airmen not a Soldier.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have personally tased 5 people to date. There is no doubt that it is one of the greatest tools ever given to us. The word is out about them and nobody wants to fight with us anymore. When I first came on I never had a second thought about brawling with an offender, but now that I'm a little wiser and a lot older and I really appreciate how the BS stops when the lightning rod comes on! Anyone anti-taser has to be either anti-police or been tased at some point. The new units we carry have dual cartridges so I can blast 2 offenders without reloading.