176,000 miles and STILL suprising the crowds!

SITHV6

Move against the Jedi 1st
Attended the Bizspeed Street legends Drag and Drift event this past weekend and decided to bow out of trying for the quick 16...so had to be happy with spanking local imports on the sportsman TnT side. Transmission is acting a little fruity so i wanted to make sure if it broke it would break doing what i loved!:love: Temps out there were 91 degrees at 7pm driving thru the gates. I was pretty certain i wasnt gonna see any 13.0's but i was hoping for something respectable with a 3" electric cutout and a 3.2 ZZP Modular pulley. Someone posted my very first run of the night when it was still hot out. I'm at 4:07 taking on some turbo metalic hatch.
this was my slowest run of the night btw. I'm now running the same if not better times than i was in 60 degree weather! Cant wait til it gets colder!!! :vamp: Sadly the best race was when i was paired up with a newer red/white Mustang GT500 with drag tires, he's making a run at 8:20! He may have taken my head but i took his ego with a .019 reaction to his .056! My 60ft was 1.901 to his 1.893! Was ahead of him for a bit til he walked me.... 11.914 @ 123mph to my 13.344 @ 102mph :arghh: pretty sure ppl were cheering lol :LOL:

Last edited: