Lock up w/ FAST

Originally posted by norbs
I have just recieved my beta unit and will be doing some testing soon. However, i didn't like how you have to disassemble the unit to see the display ,and program it, so i modified it so far, take a look!

control.jpg

The unit is not designed to be played with after setup. Just like GM you never get to "see" lockup it just happens! I know all those screens are irresistable but they exist for diagnostics and setup. We want you watching the road! Not our display!

We have a remote display that connects to the TCC.1's serial bus
if you must have a screen in plain sight. AGin we'd rather you watch the road!

Once it's configured, your done! I haven't TOUCHED mine in months! It just works like I want it to!

Dave

Ok, thw lockup sounds good if it works like that. Put me down for a display, but i want the letters to be about 1" tall so i can use it as a digital speedo and replace my existing analog dash. Possible to have big numbers?

TCC.1 CONTROLLERS

The DHP, TCC.1 controllers are now in stock as of YESTERDAY!

Whew! Another FIRMWARE upgrade! Not a critical upgrade so if you already have a unit and its working well for you leave it in!

The firmware change addresses some VSS sampling for some of Syclones and Typhoons. The Buicks are all reporting FINE!

The TCC.1 units are $189.95 direct from DHP.

Please contact

sales@digitalhorsepowerinc.com to place an order.

THANKS!

Thats good to hear, but wheres my display with 1" tall digits, so i can throw out my factory speedo:eek: