Local parts, need gone

TURBOELKY

I know the Spoolfool garage sale is coming up, but I have a couple big items I need gone. I don't want to wait till end of October and possibly come home with these parts.

First is a FRONT aluminum bumper reenforcement. Looks to be in great condition. Haven't priced one of these in many years, so I'll say $100 bucks. Thin can't weigh more than 7-10lbs.

Next is a std/std stock crank pulled from a 4.1. Rolled journals, near perfect bearings were on every journal, still factory bearings. I'm confident this would get away without even polishing, or a very very light polish. Included flex plate and balancer!!
$250 and I know that's dirt cheap.

Willing to trade for the following:
Cool shit

I do accept the following payment methods: cash, PayPal, gold or silver, in no particular order.

I do not accept the following payments:
Debit cards, credit cards, EBT cards, non US currency, Nigerian cashiers checks, Somalian pirate booty, Obama phones, nude pics, old dogs, sick cats, farm animals (including specially trained sheep)
X wives, current wives, X girlfriends, used underwear or socks, marijuana, cocaine, heroine or any other form of narcotics, no alcohol tobacco or firearms, no sexual favors, no reach around, no ford parts and no coat hanger tail pipes. That covers everything.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

jeremy.
I have nude pics of lou, (he sent me , when soliciting ,in hopes of more business)
I can trade you for something, don't need the alum part,
but thought you could hang the pic on the wall , for all to see,
its an 8x10 autographed portrait. ( of Lou)

jeremy.
I have nude pics of lou, (he sent me , when soliciting ,in hopes of more business)
I can trade you for something, don't need the alum part,
but thought you could hang the pic on the wall , for all to see,
its an 8x10 autographed portrait. ( of Lou)
Hahaha, I know that pic! I seen it on "date a cougar.com".. :D:ROFLMAO::p

I find it hard to believe nobody needs an aluminum bumper support. Everyone have one already? Or is everyone running fiberglass?? TTT

Jeremy your a trollop that will do anything for money have you no shame !

Sounds like you two ball busters have a kindred relationship going here maybe you two should rent a room and go for it .

Isn't that the crankshaft by the way that during the last earthquake fell off the shelf roll down the driveway and a UPS truck ran over it