Used Jasper 3.8 longblock, vigilante converter, misc 86/87 engine parts

Undercover87T

Maryland MAGNA Rep
Staff member
Selling some parts I have left over from my 4.1 swap. Prices are OBO and don't include shipping. Please add 3% for paypal or send as gift. Any questions or photos needed please ask. PM or email zl1power69@yahoo.com. Parts are also for sale on another board. Everything located in central MD.
Photos here: http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w387/Undercover87T/Turbo Buick parts FS/

- Jasper long block. Actual mileage unknown. This motor was in my T when I bought it and have paperwork showing it was installed in the car in 2001 by the original owner. It would run and drive but previous owner ran low on oil after swapping oil pumps and spun #1 rod bearing. I did pull the pan and installed new bearings while the motor was in the car but still had some noise after start up which was a bad timing chain. Pulled driver's side head off and pistons and cylinder walls show little if any wear.
Info: 109 block, 3.862 bore (measured in cyl 1), 20/20 crank (#1 hand polished more as an attempt to fix damage from spun bearing), new 20/20 bearings, stock rods/pistons, stock complete 8445 heads, push rods, timing cover/water pump/high pressure oil pump, stock oil pan/pickup, stock balancer, stock flex plate. Missing some misc bolts as I was swapping parts over to my 4.1. Will need at minimum timing chain, intake manifold, gaskets, etc. Personally I would put another crank in it.
$250, local pickup prefered. In a crate ready to go. SOLD

- Vigilante 9.5in 3200LU converter. Bought from member on this site. Was told it was a single disc unit and rebuilt 1500 miles ago. I ran it for 50 miles then my trans lost fluid and overheated. LU clutch never tested. Trans shop said should just need a flush but it should be gone through. $225 SOLD

Other misc parts:
- Stock turbo, edge of compressor wheel is a bit scraped, very minimal front to back play, no smoke, spooled fine, needs to be cleaned. Includes std actuator. $100
- Stock turbo cover. Some surface rust but otherwise ok. $50
- Stock down pipe with elbow and ATR converter $35 SOLD
- Stock intercooler with scoop and pass side bracket $75 SOLD
- Super servo for 200R4, $65 SOLD
- CK Performance 200R4 servo $65 SOLD
- ARP 200/700/4L60/4L80 converter bolts, new $20 SOLD
- Believed to be stock fuel injectors, orange stripe on end, needs o-rings. $20
- Stock injector harness $10 SOLD
- FPR Bosch, $10
- Stock fuel pump, low mileage $20
- Stock EGR valve $15
- Stock EGR valve solenoid $25
- Stock upper plenum $20
- Stock up pipe $30
- Stock efan $20
- New 160 T-stat from Full Throttle $10 SOLD
- Stock coolant and washer bottles $5 each
- Stock air intake & MAF tube $40
- Stock older NAPA refurbished MAF worked fine $50
- New unopened ARP rod bolts $50
- Pair of driver quality chrome headlight bezels $50
- 1 RH chrome trim corner light driver quality $25
- 1 pair of chrome trim corner lights driver quality $50

Interested in the converter. Just started a new job so $ is a little low right now if you can wait a bit.

New PM's returned. Please bear with me in these next few days. I work for a Gas and Electric company and have some crazy hours in store this week helping with restoration efforts because of hurricane Sandy. I will do my best to answer questions as soon as I can.
any interest in shipping the shortblock to 11729?
I have one person ahead of you possibly interested in the full long block. I will be in touch if they decide otherwise. I'd imagine at least $100 truck freight for the short block but have never shipped an engine before.
do you have pictures of the chrome headlight bezels?
I believe there is one picture of the bezels in the album I put together here:
http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w387/Undercover87T/Turbo Buick parts FS/
I can send you additional pics if needed.

New PM's returned. Please bear with me in these next few days. I work for a Gas and Electric company and have some crazy hours in store this week helping with restoration efforts because of hurricane Sandy. I will do my best to answer questions as soon as I can.

I have one person ahead of you possibly interested in the full long block. I will be in touch if they decide otherwise. I'd imagine at least $100 truck freight for the short block but have never shipped an engine before.

keep me posted...im interested

Bump. Sale of the 109, valve covers/oil neck, and plenum sold pending payment. Everything else available, new parts added. Lots of pm's but no one has sent payment for anything. First to paypal wins the prize :D.

Just got my hernia fixed but am still interested in converter. Got a few irons in the fire right now so I may be able to come up with the $ just before Christmas.;)

Bump for the holidays. Motor back up for sale, everything else still here. Help me get this stuff out of the garage :(.