Local Car for sale

Fwiw:
I looked into purchasing this car about 6 months ago, when it was being advertised on Cars-On-Line or another site, I believe. The owner at that time also had a reasonably low mileage GNX for sale, but I don't remember if that car was on the east Coast or on the west coast at the time of our conversation. The Turbo-T car is stored back in Cleveland, Ohio, & the owner at that time, a gentleman by the name of Elliott, I believe, also advertised the car's location as Coto De Caza but told me when I called him that the car was really back at his estate in Cleveland, Ohio. He wanted the future buyer (me) to pay for shipping to Ca prior to me being able to view and / or inspect the vehicle. On the pictures that were sent to me by the then owner, which may of may not be the present owner, and may or may not be the same pictures I noted the following observations. Bumpers are painted the same color as the body. I liked it but I don't believe that is the original paint scheme from the factory. The antenna appeared to be black in color & very thin in those pictures, indication a non power antenna, but the owner swore that the antenna was power. A small section of the headliner was falling directly over where the driver's head would be. Owner stated that it was just the coloring & lighting of the photo. There were other discrepancies that I noted in the pics, but don't remember what they were. After an exchange of a couple of E-mails back & forth, the owner advised me that I knew more than he did about these cars, which he said was too much, and he no longer planned on pursuing selling the car to me. The GNX sold or appeared to sell soon after that. It's a small turbobuick world, huh? Motor was somewhat modified at that time with bolt-ons, but not necessarily in the most desireable order & not necessarily with the most desireable items.
Viewer discretion strongly advised. But all this is just my own opinion, & no dissing intended. I'm just a dumb old tire kicker, what do I know.