Lizard Skin vs Dynamat vs Boom Mat Spray

I just got the body back on the frame after having the driver side pan replaced. I had the entire bottom of the car sprayed with Line-X and wanted opinions on the options above for the inside floor. So far I have sprayed epoxy primer on the floor, both trunk and cabin.

I like the lizard skin, but at 700 bucks seems like a lot. Boom Mat spray has very positive reviews and at 12 bucks a can I'm seriously considering this route.

Thoughts?

I would like to know what you come up with. I am going to be spraying the inside of my car with something but dont know what I am going to use yet.

I ended up using both on a 71 Roadrunner I recently restored. I originally sprayed the entire interior with Lizard skin type product(if you search you can get the same material without the Lizard Skin name for half the price). It worked ok but not as good as I had hoped. I ended up pulling out the interior and putting 80mil Rattletrap mat down on the floors and inside the doors. I also put a layer of EZcool insulation(www.lobucrod.com) on the roof, firewall, and transmission tunnel. The difference after installing the Rattletrap and EZcool was night and day difference. I am sure the spray on insulation helps some but on the next car I restore I will likely skip that step and just go with the Rattletrap Mat and EZcool.

Dynamat Extreme for me. Never had an issue with it. It has been on the roof (actually everywhere) of my black crew cab truck for almost 10 years and hasn't let go. The truck is in MS and stays parked outside in direct sunlight in the summer. It is what I will use on the GN when I get to that point.

I used a lizardskin type product on my GN wasnt too happy with the rurnout!!! Used Dynamat on my M3 and was happy with install and the process seemed less painful!!!

I think I'm going to spray the inside of the rood with Boom mat and going to lay down Dynamat on the floors . I'll post up some pics here when done.

Do a little research and you can get Dynomat without the Dynomat logo for a lot less. Dynomat doesn't make it they just brand it and resell it.