Link To Florida Racing Event @ Bradenton

Still packin up for the ride down with only 3 days left....
YIKES :eek:

Well, I should have a variety of stock parts including interior, body, engine, etc. A few aftermarket used items in there too.

Hope you folks are lookin to deal cause I gotta sell it all.
Not planning on bringing anything specially large such as doors, hoods, etc due to space considerations, but if someone needs anything specific, just let me know and I'll try and fit it in so you cna look it over at the track. A percentage of everything I sell there is going to help with the event, so buy buy buy!

Should have a list that I spoke to you about Jesse. Not sure what the best choices would be as far as what we spoke on the phone about, but I still wanna offer up somethin for the bracket class winners. Maybe I should just give em their choice of several items?

coptzr231@aol.com

3 days till what?
Sunday.....

And why did you wake me up, I was sleeping!

I set the Boost @ 9 ....you didnt hear it ? I'll set the Boost to 30 for you so I know you'll make it on time to race Sunday :D

See ya there WakkoSS.

Thank you very much Coptzr for your donations to the race , Iam sure the racers and spectators will be happy with what ever you bring.....you never know what someone needs for there Buick.
You wouldnt happen to have one of those useless 153 stage 2 blocks would you....:D I need it to stack fire wood on :eek:

Jesse

Well Iam signing off .........and headed to Buicks @ Bradenton
I will let the board know what happen and I'll have some pics to send if anyone wants some.

I would like to give a very big THANK YOU to all the vendors , TB.com , TBS.com and most of all to the racers for supporting and participating in this event.

Jesse :cool:

Wish I could have made it, as I had planned! A few guys called me from the track today & said things went well. Good luck Jesse.

My rider bailed on me Dan & driving 11 hours to FL just to spend 6 hours hanging out is too much for this old coot! Driving back that night another 11 hours isn't fun either. Sorry about that guys.

Good job on this Jesse! I met some of the listers from around here and they gave some excellent advice on racing and setting up my car. I redlighted in the finals but made a 12.84 @104 pass and took 2nd. Low MPH, but overall I'm happy with my car's performance. Dang, my sunscreen didn't do a whole lot...I look like a lobster. ;)

Thanks Jesse

I had a great time. I drove 250 miles over, ran 12.5-12.6 all day Saturday at ~19psi on my street chip. Took Second place in my class Sunday(I freaken Red lighted too in the finals :mad: :mad: ) and drove all the way back home with no problem. I love this car.

Met a bunch of great people too. Finally was able to put faces to names.

Can't wait to do it next year.

:cool:

i really regret that i didnt go :mad: even though i would have been the slowest one there...

but hey hopfully i can go next year and not be soo slow!

-neil

Jesse, that was a great event and want to thank you and all of the other people involved for putting on this get together, got to meet a few of the board members and other people, and all I can say is that what I saw, we do go FAST WITH CLASS, Thanks again. Jr. P.S. if you have any pics can you post them to let all of the others ,see just what they missed out on;) ;)

Jr, was that your rosewood car that you ran? I think I saw your wife driving it to staging once? Beautiful piece, man.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
Jr, was that your rosewood car that you ran? I think I saw your wife driving it to staging once? Beautiful piece, man.
Yep, that was her, couldn't build any boost, Jack took a look at it and fixed the problem but by then it was too late to make a pass. :)

BRADENTON

Jesse you did good ! the guys at the track were super , it was real nice to see the FL guys out in force . if you do this next year i will bring my car . i just got home tonight 6 days in FL & i did not want to come home :confused: thanks shawn