Link To Florida Racing Event @ Bradenton

I was just gonna post about this...

This event looks promising. I wish I could head down there to participate, but alas...I am stuck here in freezing cold Michigan.

Guys, don't miss out on this event! I should be a good one!!

GOT MY PLANE TICKETS!!

Just purchased my ticket to fly!! I'll be there to see the racing. Let me know if i can help with anything.:D Frank

I also have my tickets , need to get away from all this snow , i miss the smell of good gas / tire smoke / :D see ya there.

frankg & boostjunkie Thanks for your support and come on down and get some warmer weather.
Michael I did not get your email.

Thanks
Jesse :cool:

Damn right!! Cant wait to go swimming in my parents pool!!! Yeah baby. Hope you are having a bikini contest like those NOPI guys:p ;) Frank

I'M GOING!!!

Sgt hooked me up, i've got the days off to go! Now I need a place to crash Saturday night...anyone need a roomie? How do I sign up to RACE?

Thank you Michael and wakkoss for your support , looking foward to see you again Michael.

Jesse :cool:

I'm flying down too.Will try to rent a Buick so I can race and thereby support the event. John

Thats a good idea John .....I also should go rent a Buick to race....seeing as my car is on 4 legs then 4 wheels..:eek:
Thanks for your support John.

Jesse

:D Jesse, the wife and myself will be there on friday nite, staying at the Quality Inn, trailering the car down so Jack can help me do some tuning on her. ;) Jr.