Link to Bradenton Racing Event & Sign up list

Jesse

Administrator
If you are going to attend the Event please sign in here.

This thread is for viewing the link below and sign up only
if you have any questions or comments Please address them in the other thread thank you.

Link: http://www.turbobuicks.com/bradenton.html

Also I would like to say thank you to Mike Savino from Turbobuicks.com for putting this link together for us.

Jesse

Thanks for letting us know and supporting this event Jay & Richie
anyone else???? :)

Ok, Jesse, I'll be tere, one way or another........... I don't think my car will be ready, but we'll see. I'm suffering from cabin fever and badly need a 9 second blast. Fortunately my girlfriend lives in Northport, so I was planning to come down that weekend regardless of whether you were having the event. I've alreadyreceived several calls and emails from customers to meet down there and help with some tuning as well as bringing a few parts down. I wasn't planning on vending but will try to bring a few things down. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, send me an email and I'll try to bring it. Also, I have a rebuilt motor, roller cam, Champ alum heads, caps and forged pistons. If I don't sell it before the end of the month, I may bring that down as well, if anyone is looking for one. I should have plenty of turbos, stretch IC, maybe some frt mnts if I can get ahead of orders, transmissions and TC's, exhausts and DP's. Thats about it, so sign me up, for now. Last but not least, if all goes well this summer, and business picks up enough, good possibility I'll be moving to the Sarasota county area. :cool:

I'll be there unsure if I'm going to race or watch, trying to get my hands on a trailer.
Dan

Jesse: I'll be there for sure and my brother from Tallahassee and my son from Palatka. We will all be racing. See ya there.
Glenn West, Jacksonville
11.23@123

Re: Arriving Friday evening...

Originally posted by Boost
Saturday test & tune, Sunday "the event".:)

Hmm.. perhaps all the abundance of GN's there'll be that weekend.. we should caravan around town.. ;p intimidation anyone? Might as well, nothing like 80 grand nationals invading hmm say.. Mel's diner or something (I heard thats good.. plus they have car shows there..and huge parking space!)

ALSO. Race gas at the track is quite expensive, Last I knew, $5 a gallon for 100!? Well, If anyone is interested, You can get it for $4/gal at Speedway in Sarasota. It's located right on Bee Ridge and Sawyer Rd. .. depending where you're staying, you can take the Bee Rdige exit on 75, or just go down 41 until you get to it, and turn left.. in which case, its the *second* speedway you'll see. They have GT100 and 110 unleaded.

I also add this:

If you just want leaded fuel, 110 octane, you can just simply go down 41 to the Speedway there.. its much closer.. ofcourse they might say something if you try to put it straight into your car ;)

I'll be there, and the Central Florida club will be doing a caravan out of Orlando at 5:30 am Sunday morning, so we should have several others too.

Hey guys Please keep this area for sign up or prepay through the link provided above , I dont want this thread to fall off track. If you have any questions or wanna talk about the race Please go to this thread....."Bradenton Racing Event Questions & Comments" ......Thank you for your understanding. :)

signup

I'll be there. test & tune Sat. Spectator Sunday
Herb Pattison
87t-type limited

not to pollute the thread, but, you should race, bvend - and everyone else!

The more people that race, the more likely the chance for this event to happen again! noone says you have to kill the car, just have a good time man.

there may not be any more buicks at bristol, but i'd sure as hell like to see more buicks at bradenton in the future!

Alright. Keep on' signing in here <bump>;)