Line Lock Pic after proportion valve

Drewster

Wish I Had A Clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
Finally got my line lock installed after proportion valve. Thought I would post as it was helpful when deciding where to install.
It’s a Jegs solenoid. I also got the Jegs install kit that had some tube and a good amount of fittings.
I used a 1/4 bender and a double flair tool.
I rolled up a some bath towels to rest my head on. Made it nice and easy. Bit of patience helps
And yes I still have the original recalled prop valve
e6d85f82bbc3bdc273beeb4cee134115.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did you do it right at the proportioning valve ? I have mine mounted up by the master cylinder . I have not had any issues with it there . I also am using vacuum brakes if that makes a difference .

Im with dank, bought the kit, including the mount bracket from TR Customs. All went up top, easy install and works great. No need to be on the ground under the car for this one.

Supposedly after proportion valve is a NHRA rule but tech inspection doesn’t hassle much about it. My main reason was that my OEM fitting on the master cylinder was messed up. Nut was completely round. Figured to leave it alone and put ‘er underneath
As a bonus, no brake light coming on and the engine bay stays neat

Last edited:
Supposedly after proportion valve is a NHRA rule but tech inspection doesn’t hassle much about it. My main reason was that my OEM fitting on the master cylinder was messed up. Nut was completely round. Figured to leave it alone and put ‘er underneath
As a bonus, no brake light coming on and the engine bay stays neat

You also dont have to worry about the valve being pushed to one extreme, sticking, and not having the brakes you expect at the end of the pass. I have mine underneath as well.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk