limiteds

buickpassed

dont know if this is the right place to post but would like to start a thread on pictures of just limiteds and opitions cars came with

okay im in.....

dont know if this is the right place to post but would like to start a thread on pictures of just limiteds and opitions cars came with

i need new pics.... here's an oldie

Royal-T.jpg

great looking car any info on wheels size and backspace i was planing on getting different ones this yr

Here's my 87.. Made up a code sheet and will post that soon with all the options. Landau was dealer installed. Great to be back in the TR community!!

Attachments

• 508.jpg
    508.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 872
1987 Limited Base Turbo T, light chesnut. 1/2 console, column shift, roll up windows :smile:

Attachments

• S7303426.JPG
    S7303426.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 848
I have a 1985 buick limited going to install a big block what backspacng is your rear wheels.

This is the only pic I have left of my white Limited. My son was "working on dadda's car!" It was a very beautiful car. For some reason I just love this pic, even though you cant see the whole car.

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 826
jdpolzin that looked like one clean car gota love seeing kids tryen to help also the limited w cornering lamps looks so sleeper great pics hope to see more

How humiliating it must be to get smoked by a buick with a landau top. Awesome bunch of sleepers :tongue:

i need new pics.... here's an oldie

Royal-T.jpg

Hey, you were on the Power Tour last year, correct? My gf and I stayed at the same hotel as you in Springfield. Not sure, but you may have been parked right next to our '92 Caprice Wagon (nothing fancy, just a crappy wagon). I think I remember your car though. Was a beautiful piece of sexy Buick!

haha... yep - that was me... i've been on a number of PowerTours... thanx for the compliment;):D