Like a kid waiting on Christmas!

scottyb

Spongebob Squarecar
I haven't driven my Buick in almost 2 years - parked it when the engine started a knock.

I was OK for a long time..."some day I'll have the cash to get a decent rebuild"...etc etc....and just chugged along driving a daily beater. I didn't think about it much.

Now, I'm weeks away from getting it back from Wildcat, and I'm on the edge of my seat! Ever since I dropped it off, I've been going stir crazy to get it back. It's funny how the light at the end of the tunnel can change your enthusiasm.

That is all. :D

Ha, only 2 years? Mine was parked for 7 years until I finally threw in another stock motor and started driving it :mad::mad::):)

I haven't driven my Buick in almost 2 years - parked it when the engine started a knock.

I was OK for a long time..."some day I'll have the cash to get a decent rebuild"...etc etc....and just chugged along driving a daily beater. I didn't think about it much.

Now, I'm weeks away from getting it back from Wildcat, and I'm on the edge of my seat! Ever since I dropped it off, I've been going stir crazy to get it back. It's funny how the light at the end of the tunnel can change your enthusiasm.

That is all. :D

Congrats Scott..My car has been down for about a year..Damn machinists..:smile:

I know the feeling. My motor was fine just wanted more power. Its been around 9 months and i should have it back any day now. I cant wait or sleep:biggrin: Post pictures when you get it back.

Ha, only 2 years? Mine was parked for 7 years until I finally threw in another stock motor and started driving it :mad::mad::):)

6 years now for me.:frown: It's driving me nuts, but always, when I finish something on the GN, I want to do another big thing to it. I wish I was closer to the finish like you are, Scott. I can imagine how excited you are getting about getting it back.....perfectly understandable.

I hope I'll feel that sometimes soon, but, well, more stuff to do to mine. I'm afraid if I do TOO much stuff to it, it'll come out better than it did on the assembly line!

Let us know how you make out on your happy day, Scott. I'd love to hear about it.

Bruce '87 Grand National