light weight block

n20junkie

Sponser needed
Me and a friend have been working on an engine jig for chassis work, it has all the bolt holes that are important on a small block chevy, but instead of setting in a 150lb small block, 1 guy can set this thing in. its more for chassis builders, but like it or hate it let me know. and i know the car is a mess, it was a rush rush picture deal.
Grant
ps we are thinking of makeing one for a stage engine if the guys that do chassis work are intersted

dude, resize that ****! they are huge!

looks cool. i have seen plastic ones but they are like 300 bucks!

very nice!!!

dsc02364jh.jpg

dsc02375wd.jpg

dsc02385sw.jpg

it is a dummy block. for when you are custom building & you need to check clearances. that's alot easier than what I did when building my firebird, engine in, engine out, engine in, engine out, engine in, engine out, engine in, engine out!

THat would be a fantastic idea for stage blocks also!! Assuming it didn't break the budget buying one. ;)

Looking at around 200 or so for one, whicich sounds pricy, but there is more work than it looks setting up the mill for all the bolt hole points and so on, it precise, no hack stuff. if i could of bought one a few years ago i would of for sure, but i don't like plastic.. With metal you can add and modify if you need to, and you can weld around it, torch next to it without the worries of melting it.

yup, thats her new front end, alot of hours there, i might be able to take the prize for most modified stock style suspension.