Life-Long FORD guy lookin' over the fence...

BlownSkillet

I'm 44 years young and have NEVER owned anything but FORDS. I have admired GN's and Regals in general since I was a teenager. I've owned many fast & interesting cars over the years and still own some nice and cool Fords now but have always wanted a GN or T-Type Regal. I'm here to learn and get an education from you Guys & Gals in hopes that I will be an owner of one of these machines one day soon.

Welcome. This is a great place to learn about these cars with many sharp members here. These cars can be the biggest PITA sometimes, but also the most rewarding. I can't explain it, I just feel like I'm DIFFERENT driving a good lookin turbo Buick on the street, not like driving a Stang, F bod, or vette. They are just fun cars.

I'm 44 years young and have NEVER owned anything but FORDS. I have admired GN's and Regals in general since I was a teenager. I've owned many fast & interesting cars over the years and still own some nice and cool Fords now but have always wanted a GN or T-Type Regal. I'm here to learn and get an education from you Guys & Gals in hopes that I will be an owner of one of these machines one day soon.

you sound like my best friend.

he has owned nothing but mustangs his entire life... a nicely done road race'ish fox hatch, a vorteched sn95... and now an 03 cobra.

his stepdad is the reason i got into buicks. he had a nice 85 ttype when we were kids.

welcome!

Blue Oval...

Same story here...Been playin with Fords all my life, mostly Mustangs. I purchased my GN about a year and a half ago, it's been a blast. Definitely one of best street car's that I've played with, great looks and street manners. Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride...John

He's a spy!!!:biggrin: Just kidding, welcome. All i can say is read, read, read!!!! I just did my first engine build, and im still learning after 5years.