lets see your gauges

ct67_72

I would like to see mostly where everyone is putting a tach, especially a 5" tach with shift light, but I figure it would be a good thread and get some ideas going to post pics of your gauge setup.

I would like to see mostly where everyone is putting a tach, especially a 5" tach with shift light, but I figure it would be a good thread and get some ideas going to post pics of your gauge setup.
i got a 5 inch monster tach that i mounted next to the instrument panel and above the radio i put on the mount to the tach and put 3m tape and attatched it to the instrument panel and a thin strip to the outer lip of the tach to the radio pad. it is tight and looks great. the wires run down behind the alky control.

here's one

Attachments

• Dwayne's shit 280 (Small).jpg
    Dwayne's shit 280 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,309
whats attatching the box to the dash? I like that idea.
has anyone used the arizonagn mount? it seems like it would be very shaky

The gauge holder has a strap that goes behind the instrument panel to an existing hole where it is screwed in solid........the only thing I have against the arizonagn mount, is that the tach sits way low......looks like it would be hard to see going down the road or track.

whats attatching the box to the dash? I like that idea.
has anyone used the arizonagn mount? it seems like it would be very shaky

Yep...been using one for 5 years...doesn't shake...vibrates a little but so does the whole friggin car...pretty sturdy mount...

Attachments

• Tach.JPG
    Tach.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,270
No 5" here, but I did mount my 3 3/4" Tach to the dash cluster pod......... with....... screws! Yes, I drilled holes! :eek:

Attachments

• DSC00442.JPG
    DSC00442.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 336
I diddnt see a price on the az gn site, anyone know how much they go for.
the simple bracket behind the dash seems like a pretty good alternative. if not im just going to suck it up and screw it to something lol