CPP Stage II.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,003
  • H Front 1.jpg
    H Front 1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 998
  • H Top 1.jpg
    H Top 1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,005
Great looking motor except for the headers!!! Should have had them coated. Great looking motor though.

Jason

Just thought I would update this with some better pics. The hot side stuff will be replaced with aftermarket once I have the $$, so they will do....for now. Thanks for the props though...:D

Engine1.JPG

Engine2.JPG

Engine18.JPG

Stage 2 oncenter in a 2700# camaro

Attachments

• 68camaro 006.jpg
    68camaro 006.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,143
  • 68camaro 007.jpg
    68camaro 007.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,136
That is just wicked! Why still have buick valve covers? Im sure most would have no idea it a buick motor without them. Unless that what ur looking for. Either way that thing must rip at 2700 lbs. Any times or HP? Awesome!

That is just wicked! Why still have buick valve covers? Im sure most would have no idea it a buick motor without them. Unless that what ur looking for. Either way that thing must rip at 2700 lbs. Any times or HP? Awesome!

it has a GTQ76 and 83# injectors, it feels really stout at 10lbs of boost on the street, any more it blows the tires, we are planning a trip to the Dyno once the fuel map is cleaned up a bit. can't wait to see what hapens with C-16 and lots of boost... low 9?? who knows...

This car is not mine, but I've done lots of wrenching on it.

it has a GTQ76 and 83# injectors, it feels really stout at 10lbs of boost on the street, any more it blows the tires, we are planning a trip to the Dyno once the fuel map is cleaned up a bit. can't wait to see what hapens with C-16 and lots of boost... low 9?? who knows...

This car is not mine, but I've done lots of wrenching on it.

You Canadians got some sweet cars up there. I thought the season was short in CT. Must get mighty chilly up there. Post the hp when you get back from the dyno. So 10 lbs. and it fries the tires. Wicked. Would like to see what it puts down on pump gas too.

i like it.. it works. and it matches my valve covers.
I even put one on my daily drivin 86 GN

Engine in my Grocery Getter...

Engine in my Grocery Getter...

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 790