Lets see those engine pics.......

my stage motor ;)

Attachments

• stage=2.jpg
    stage=2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 971
Dude, is there something wrong with your combo? that car in your Sig looks to be way under performing...no offence, just wondered if you were still working out bugs...
working bugs out, learning the FAST XFI system, lots of things going on. 1st test pass was a 12.0 @ 120, then upping the boost and fuel pressure, changing converters, ran the 10.80 pass, and we didnt have a transbrake yet. Car was stumbling off the line, then after the 330ft it would take off like a rocket. Now there is a stage II being dropped in while you read this.

Not a show motor but gets the job done. Stage 2 4.1 Offcenter

Attachments

• engine2.JPG
    engine2.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 905
  • Engine.JPG
    Engine.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 6,010
Couple of crappy pics......digital camera was throwing a hissy fit. Just a little .030 over 109 block, ported irons, roller cam, etc, etc...:D

S2010006.jpg

S2010009.jpg

Mine looks like poop compared to some of these lol I am working to clean the eng. bay up this winter by taking the A/C out and going to a Front mount :)

Attachments

• t-type 6 (2).jpg
    t-type 6 (2).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 848
oooopppps wrong vehicle:p

76 degree V6, 3.3l,225HP, twin 1000psi fuel pumps, 6000rpm redline

By the way I'm 5'10" tall and it over my head,muskie fishing this year is going to be fun even if there not biting.:biggrin:

Attachments

• ranger Z20 003.jpg
    ranger Z20 003.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 849
Sorry I'm late, but I finally got some pics up! This has been my daily driver/ on going project for about 2 years now. Next on the list is the tranny thermostat install along with using the ac condensor for the cooler. Also to remove the straight uppipe with a flexible one, probably rubber. Then re-install the DIY alky kit that was on the car when I bought it.

Here are some pics of what it looked like when I first bought it:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/809661

This is now:
DansBuick11-30-06015.jpg

newengine3.jpg

newengine005.jpg

Notice the trick usage of the stock fan on a totally not stock dimension aluminum radiator. Total coincidence.

I have to get some good pics of it in but heres almost done and out.

Attachments

• Engine Install 001.jpg
    Engine Install 001.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 756
Couple of crappy pics......digital camera was throwing a hissy fit. Just a little .030 over 109 block, ported irons, roller cam, etc, etc...:D

S2010006.jpg

S2010009.jpg

Great looking motor except for the headers!!! Should have had them coated. Great looking motor though.

Jason

What coating is on your headers? They almost look to good to use.

Jason

Thoes are the ebay ones. They do look good at first. But after my breathers spit oil all over them and they heat up a few times they turn darker and that blue color. Still looks pretty good though.

Exhaust housing and downpipe are out getting coated, should look a little better in a week or two!

IMG_1242.jpg