Let's do a michigan TR meet this summer!!!

Yea, after looking at their web site I noticed it was a banquet hall. So Saturday's would most likely be booked for other events. Unfortunately Sunday's are out for me. You guys should have a blast though (if you decide on this place)! Let me know if you decide on other events over the summer.

Later,
Randy

This can be totally seperate from anything else we are trying to do.

The Royal Pontiac club is having a meet at Milan July 7th. $45 to race $10 to spectator's, will check on what kids cost. Starts at 9 AM. Has a bracket race about 11:30 and done by noon. You can stay the rest of the day. Would have to pay to race in the afternoon. We are looking to boost numbers as track rental has gone up. Nice group and most of the cars are street cars, very friendly meet. Real easy to set up matches during the test and tune.

I will be there with the family group,GSX, GN, Z28. Would be happy to see any TR's. Anyone that has been to these know that this is a very low key fun event.

I plan to head down to Milan for the event if I can make it.

Do you want to start a new thread for that event so people can chime in if they plan to go?

well a few of us buick guys meet up here in roseville at a place called wild woodys on sunday. its a traditional classic car show, but theres usually 3 or so of us TR's there as well. Its a very open, relaxed show, that has a great restaurant to go in and eat during the show as well. Theres also a little classic car t-shirt and model shop there too. kinda interesting. Its my favorite car show by far. nice and informal. every sunday. you guys should all pick a day, and come on down. also, there should be the typical buick meet the wednesday before the big woodward dream cruise as well. usually about 30 or so tr's there too. try for either this sunday or next sunday. let me know whats up.

In case anyone doesn't know by now...I split my block and won't be able to make it this year :( I'm going through the entire car and upgrading as necessary so that I never break again (yeah right). I won't have it done until early next year.

well a few of us buick guys meet up here in roseville at a place called wild woodys on sunday. its a traditional classic car show, but theres usually 3 or so of us TR's there as well. Its a very open, relaxed show, that has a great restaurant to go in and eat during the show as well. Theres also a little classic car t-shirt and model shop there too. kinda interesting. Its my favorite car show by far. nice and informal. every sunday. you guys should all pick a day, and come on down. also, there should be the typical buick meet the wednesday before the big woodward dream cruise as well. usually about 30 or so tr's there too. try for either this sunday or next sunday. let me know whats up.

WW is a good Sunday hang out!