Lest we forget:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
God Bless, God Speed, Charlief1: Even though gone, you will never be forgotten. Hopefully you found the peace that you searched for.

CharlieF1 10-07-2016:

TurboBuick.com member, moderator, & staff member, “charlief1” passed away on Friday, 10-07-2016 @ 1:30 PM. Charlie has been a member of TurboBuick.Com since 09-20-2007 & had to his credit almost 21K posts & 791 “likes”, a true testimonial to his helping nature & love for the turbo Buick sport. I believe that he loved everybody & everybody loved him.

Charlie: I don't think that you realized how many friends you have and to what extent we would have gone to protect you from whatever demons that were troubling you. God Bless, God Speed, and may your soul rest in peace from whatever demons you could not escape in life. My prayers and sympathy go out to your family and all of your friends everywhere.

I can't believe it's been a year. I miss that dude. I once had a crazy idea to make some TB parts that I figured no one would ever want to buy. Charlie not only talked me into taking the risk, but showed me how I should do it. I always bounced ideas of Chuck. He bounced ideas off me. I miss those hour plus long chats we'd had from time to time. Charlie and I had many deep discussions about the value of this board to the Turbo Buick community. He and I were both in complete agreement on the fact that this gift that Shane has provided us is an irreplaceable blessing to the destiny of these great cars and the people who own them.

Hey Gary! How many "Likes" did you say Chuck had? Might want to check again. :D

https://www.turbobuick.com/members/?type=likes

Very missed indeed. Charlie and I would chat on the phone while I was doing my GN build. He gave a lot of good advice that I used in my budget suspension build. I also spent a lot of time on the phone teaching me about AC too. Since then, my GN AC has been working perfect for years. I wish I had a chance to meet him in person.