Lesabre Grand National Parts

hesermon

I am beginning the restoration of my 86 Lesabre GN and need the following parts:
Driver's side rear window air louvre
Front air dam from 87-89 T-type
Hood & trunk flat disk style Buick emblems
Grill
Dash
Any interior parts for Lesabre Custom in factory grey cloth
LF wheel opening molding
RR wheel opening molding
Left outside mirror assembly
Right outside mirror assembly
I would like to buy a complete 87-89 Lesabre T-type parts car or any of the above items.

There is another great group of Buick people that would be able to help you. Check out lesabret.com, They (we) are involved with 1987-89 lesabre T-Types. Good luck

I have a rebuilt motor and rebuilt trans both with less than 500 miles on them -the car got sideswiped and totalled right after rebuilding the motor- will sell very reasonable- paid $3000. For both pieces but will let go for $1000. Motor and trans oyt if a 87 lasaber.

I have a rebuilt motor and rebuilt trans both with less than 500 miles on them -the car got sideswiped and totalled right after rebuilding the motor- will sell very reasonable- paid $3000. For both pieces but will let go for $1000. Motor and trans oyt if a 87 lasaber.
Thanks for the reply but my engine and trans are both good. I just need to restore the car itself, wanting to stay 100% original. I don't suppose the front air dam survived?
Hugh