Legal advice - PLEASE HELP!

J, My friends a retired cop and now a PI he can find anyone for 100 bucks, that Intellus wont do squat. Doug can find out if this guy crapped corn yesterday

I think at this point it becomes a civil matter because you signed on loan, he defaulted and you are now libel.

So you sue him, slap liens, garnish wages and you will have to pay off the loan but as long as he is working you can garnish...if he is a slug with nothing in his name then you will have to go after his new wife if he has one because from what i understand when you marry dont you incur the debts of your now spouse?

well im not sure about that one but it sure seemed that i incur'd the debts from mine..lol

good luck and if you need Dougs number i will give it to you

Thanks man!
I got a report on him already from a PI.
It is 20 pages! Phone mubers are not valid though, but he does own a few things ......... All I want is for him to step up and pay the damn thing.
I'll let you know if I still need Doug's #.

ok no prob, like i said good luck, bad thing is if he hasnt stepped up by now he prolly wont and once he gets word you are on to him he may start hiding stuff, a Subpoena could lock anything he owns up but i dont know im not a lawyer but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night:D