LED Headlights

A friend put some maxima led on his rig same set up as the bulck but they are 200 bucks a pice

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    423.6 KB · Views: 157
A friend put some maxima led on his rig same set up as the bulck but they are 200 bucks a pice
Those are not quit as radical looking as the JWs, would like to see the light pattern of both of these and some real world options of the lighting on both at some point!

Those are not quit as radical looking as the JWs, would like to see the light pattern of both of these and some real world options of the lighting on both at some point!
We had some projector light on another truck and these light a whole lot better I'll get some pics and put them up when truck gets back

As soon as i can get a pic with them on I will post it. Headed to crusin the smokies right now.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
Pic with light on was before the bright headlight delete and LED markers/corner lights

Pic with light on was before the bright headlight delete and LED markers/corner lights

We talked on Facebook.... That GN is sweet. I'd love to get the LED headlights but with a price like that it's the last thing on my list to do lol

Have any pics of the projection pattern, like on a wall say 20 or 30 feet in front of you?
Been even better if one side a factory light, and the other is the LED for comparison if anyone has done that or is in the middle of installing some.