LED Headlights

Holy crap....... that's a big chunk of change for lights. i wonder what the light output actually is?

Yep... thats a large piece of change. The street lights combined with my lights are enough for me!:biggrin:

Wonder if they are DOT approved?
LEDS are not that much more efficient than the better technologies HID etc. It is reasonably hard to get the heat channeled away from the LED dies so done right would be "expensive".

Has anyone seen anyone with these. They look really nice and REALLY expensive. I know that it isn't Brian's fault though.

GBodyParts.com Online

I actually refused to carry them due to the price. That price is negotiated down! Once they said they would have 3 sets in stock we put them on the site.
Have we sold a set yet ? no. They look Bad azz & would out live the life of the car.
I figured for the guy that has everything & $ is no object here they are. We try to carry everything out there to give choices. I think the prices will drop over time just not real soon.

I'm dying to know how much, and I can't find anywhere with a price.
JHC, how much can they be?

I'd be interested in LEDs, after converting to HIDs, the light is great, but the wiring mess and the current they draw are not so great.

I'd be interested in LEDs, after converting to HIDs, the light is great, but the wiring mess and the current they draw are not so great.
Im going to try and ofder me a pair of the low beams all blacked out.
Looks like about $300 each....

Those look nice! Price not too bad considering the mess it would clean up that I have for the HIDs. Would be great if someone with HIDs near you could get a side by side comparison between these and the Alradco HIDs, and maybe even factory style bulbs.

Let us know how good they fit in the stock assembelies or if any issues.
Thanks for being the guinea pig for these!

Those look nice! Price not too bad considering the mess it would clean up that I have for the HIDs. Would be great if someone with HIDs near you could get a side by side comparison between these and the Alradco HIDs, and maybe even factory style bulbs.

Let us know how good they fit in the stock assembelies or if any issues.
Thanks for being the guinea pig for these!
I will keep you posted when i take delivery.
The car is headed to Scot, @ www.gnsperformance.com
Im having suspension and brakes dialed in plus much much more. He will be installing these headlights for me also.
Might be a couple months before they are installed and i can post pics and my opinion. Car will be at the cruising the smokies car show at the end of april. Cant wait!

When you get the car back, see if you can get some pics of the lighting pattern at night with them. They will definitely give the front of the car a modern look!