Leave Your Condoms In Your Car

Googs

I've "GOT BOOST"!
I had been dating a girl for a few years now, and things were getting pretty serious. We had the occasional talk about marriage and this and that about our future.
Finally it was time to take the plunge, and we decided to spend the rest of our lives together. But there was ONE tiny problem. Her Very attractive younger sister. She was 22 years old and for some reason I always had this desire to be with her.
Well, sure enough the night before the engagement party, I stop by my future Parent-in-Laws house to pick up a few things. As I walk in the door I was presented with the younger 22 year old sister standing in front of me wearing a very revealing skirt and top.
She approaches me as I close the door and says, Joe, I have always thought about how good looking and manly you were. I know you are marrying my sister, but is there ANY way we can spend just this one time together before you guys are committed?
I am home alone, and am going to take a shower. If you would like to join me, you're more than welcome.
She proceeds to walk up the stairs. I QUICKLY run outside! Where I am greeted by the entire family…Her father walks up and says, "Congratulations, you passed the test. I am positive you are right for our daughter."

Moral of the story?
-Always keep the condoms in your car!

That would be the very hard to resist. Good thing my wifes sisters are not as good looking as my wife.

Yeah, the sister can sometimes be real tempting. My ex had a really hot sister that would always make passes but I resisted. Good thing too, bitch ex messed around on me and got caught...thats why I kept the furnished house, GN, Waverunner, ect. DONT POOP IN YOUR OWN NEST

This is my temptress... Also a massage therapist. :(

Attachments

• Ry.jpg
    Ry.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 898