Learning how to read scanmaster 2.1

big dre

My car is breaking up when going into boost I recently installed a 60 lb/injector/chip combo 92 octane,New walbro fp,Caspers hot wire, Ac delco IAC, translator with lt1 maf, 8'k@n filter I took all these readings at idle and normal driving temp..

02milivolts = Lowest 320 #'s jumping around but stayed around 715 to 878 being the highest
Af= 06
L8= 37-44
bat= 13.7 to 13.9
Int= 128
BL= 118
clt= 162
ats=114
R= 725 to 875
tps= 40
iac= 31-33
cc= counting to 255 and starting over
Nal= none

Thank's for ur help !!
0.0 retard for all listed

There's nothing wrong with any of your scanmaster readings, but from your description, I'd be very suspicious of the coil pack/module.

Wow turbodave i replaced both of those in june- july new 8.8 taylor wires and ac-delco plugs i think 42's, a fellow told me to checked the coil tower's and all of them were around i think 12.5 but the were in spec from what the fellow told me. All vaccum lines in place.I noticed last week after the car warmed up it shut off like i turned the key off so i cranked back up and left out.Upon leaving the stop light it hickupped like it didnt want to take the gas and hesitating I got back home and the fuel pressure was the same around 37-38 line on. I thought the scanmaster would have shown that the iac was way off. I'm planning on adding 2 more ground wires from the neg post to the fender and one from the gas tank to the frame Not saying that will solve the problem..Could it be the cam sensor?? Thank's turbodave