Law Question...

supreme court ruling gave pardon powers to POTUS back in the 1800's. those pardon power apply to every offense known and may be exercised at any time before or after the crime or alleged crime either before legal proceedings are underway or during or after conviction so the short answer is YES he can pardon if not convicted.

I think if Trump was smart HE wud Pardon her and ask Obama not to. that wud bring the country closer together imo but the fact that a pardon is even being discussed clearly makes her UNQUALIFIED to be POTUS.

I totally disagree. I think he seek to send her to jail if he can. Pardoning her would totally go against his "drain the swamp" message. If accountability is to be brought back to America it needs to start with her getting what she deserves....

A pardon, whether before, during, or after criminal proceedings, is a significant and direct indicator of guilt and would be convincing proof (not to Dems of course, but to reasonable people) that Trump was the correct choice.

Oh I would bet money Obama is going to pardon her of as much as possible... I totally agree, should be proof positive. However facts do not seem to matter to some people, so it wouldn't probably help much....

I don't think Trump plans on pardoning her either, he was very quick to forgive Ted Cruz during the whole mistress scandal after they both attacked each other's families, but would never invite him into his administration because the trust is now gone. Donald does what he has to in order to win, and he won. I'm sure he would like to move on from this and get the wall built as well as the changes he has planned wrapped up and completed. Hillary is terrified, there is no question about it. She blamed both Comey as well as Obama for losing to a close personal friend, and felt that Obama should have dismissed it back in July as fodder. One can only question if the "birther" issue is true because clearly Obama did not do everything he could, perhaps Trump was holding it over his head. He's a deal maker, never forget that, and he does what he has to do to win. He played them excellently.

I think Billy and Hill are done, as long as they go away I don't care. Go after the Clinton Crime Foundation and Chelsea, and if able to jail Bill and Hill in the process, bonus. That foundation is a nasty crime syndicate. I don't ever want to see a nasty Clinton in politics again.

I think Billy and Hill are done, as long as they go away I don't care. Go after the Clinton Crime Foundation and Chelsea, and if able to jail Bill and Hill in the process, bonus. That foundation is a nasty crime syndicate. I don't ever want to see a nasty Clinton in politics again.

Agreed, I'm tired of the Clinton's too. Chelsea has been ruined by this, save for the libtards who will vote for her no matter what because of her last name if she decided to run. Now is the time for Sarah Palin to both learn from Trump, and to prove herself. She could be a shoe in as the first female president after Trump because of her experience. Ivanka too, very classy woman, and extremely intelligent. I have no problem voting for a woman, but she needs to be intelligent and proven an American "firster". Hillary ruined herself with the whole Lebron James, Jay-Z and Beyonce thing, she seemed so unprofessional it wasn't even funny. Nobody even showed up. The only time she was sincere was during her concession speech, where the hell was that all year long? She has nobody to blame but herself for losing, this is what you get when lobbyists control your every move.

Agreed, I'm tired of the Clinton's too. Chelsea has been ruined by this, save for the libtards who will vote for her no matter what because of her last name if she decided to run. Now is the time for Sarah Palin to both learn from Trump, and to prove herself. She could be a shoe in as the first female president after Trump because of her experience. Ivanka too, very classy woman, and extremely intelligent. I have no problem voting for a woman, but she needs to be intelligent and proven an American "firster". Hillary ruined herself with the whole Lebron James, Jay-Z and Beyonce thing, she seemed so unprofessional it wasn't even funny. Nobody even showed up. The only time she was sincere was during her concession speech, where the hell was that all year long? She has nobody to blame but herself for losing, this is what you get when lobbyists control your every move.

I'm with you, this has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with the people involved. I was also glad to see Jeb kicked to the curb.

Latest Press Release States:

TRUMP OFFERS HILLARY NEW JOB...

As the American Ambassador to Libya.

I must respectfully disagree with you in regard to Sarah Palin. She and her entire family are obviously nuttier than a walnut orchard squirrel's shit and if elected, would likely be the biggest embarrassment as President this country has EVER seen.

And we elected Obama..... Twice.......

its not about getting Trump supporters to support him its about getting non Trump supporters to support him. POLITICS!!!!! NOT wat is right or wrong. of course he wud want to send her to prison cause I'm sure he hates he like you and I do. but the country is divided over this in many ways. it wud be good for the COUNTRY and his stay in office tho 100%.

he's not gonna lose any supporter from Trump fans if he did that and if he did it wud be temporary and they wud run back but he wud surely GAIN support from the other side not only wen the votes come back around in 4 years but also in Capitol Hill where he needs bipartisan support.

so ur total disagreement is pertaining to wat exactly? that it wudnt be good for the COUNTRY or it wudnt be somthn YOU wud like to see?

the case was never wat anyone thought it was anyway. its weak at best and we will never see wat she did or didn't send since its all classified material so were all just talking out our ass until someone indicts her and a federal judge reviews it. you or I won't be party to any of that.

accountability in this case has to be a slam dunk case. its not. so you go from accountability to political slander which is wat this whole email thing has been about. no one including Trump knows a dam thing about anything pertaining to that.

again its all CLASSIFIED!!!!! all we know is the FBI conducted an investigation and twice now the FBI has revealed NOTHING!!!! so I think ur really reaching to think this will ever result in an indictment so there really is no accountability to be brought back cause nothing can be proved.

I totally disagree. I think he seek to send her to jail if he can. Pardoning her would totally go against his "drain the swamp" message. If accountability is to be brought back to America it needs to start with her getting what she deserves....

Anyone know why large corporations prefer to use contractors for many jobs?

Not only does it transfer a large portion of liability to the contractor, it also provides a layer of plausible deniability.

What does this have to do with Hillary & her e-mails you might ask?

By setting up & using her private server vs. using the officially approved system, she became 100% liable & lost any layer of plausible deniability.

She attempts to transfer the blame to "Russian Hackers" & the FBI investigations, etc. Even if there is any truth to those claims, she fails to comprehend that she was 100% responsible for operating the system that was hacked.

If she had used the officially approved e-mail system & it was hacked, she would not be liable.

I must respectfully disagree with you in regard to Sarah Palin. She and her entire family are obviously nuttier than a walnut orchard squirrel's shit and if elected, would likely be the biggest embarrassment as President this country has EVER seen.

And we elected Obama..... Twice.......

I hear you about what is known of Palin, but the beauty about Trump is that those around him learn from him, his professionalism rubs off. She needs to prove herself, and perhaps abandon some rhetoric and a few ideals from the past. Many women, especially working class White women (who voted for Trump in a landslide) respect her, only the libtards have a problem with Palin, but then again they also have a problem with Ivanka. Main difference being Ivanka rises above and holds herself much higher than Palin does, but Palin has grunt just like Trump, and isn't afraid to trade blows. Kellyanne Conway too is a possibility, she speaks and holds herself impeccably, but she is slightly more green and inexperienced...