Last person to post will receive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
54543839.jpg

Just keep it clean guys. Remember that this is a PG board. There are a few previous posts that will be edited shortly.

I'm sure that no one here wants to be responsible for the closing of this thread.... :)

SloGN TTT

how much is the poster i'll just buy one instead of posting so many times in the same thread. but i really want that poster :)

I'll play along.

I remember that race, was that the year cotton blew his rear end out and the weather was pretty damn nice.
The following year, it was crappy weather and it split into the pontiacs and olds to end the 2 year buicks at bristol. That could have been a really good annual event, too bad it ended.

BW

I remember that race, was that the year cotton blew his rear end out and the weather was pretty damn nice.
The following year, it was crappy weather and it split into the pontiacs and olds to end the 2 year buicks at bristol. That could have been a really good annual event, too bad it ended.

BW

I agree bryan. I really enjoyed going to that event. Jim Haas put fourth a lot of effort into. but it seems that everybody was putting him down over the event. he didn't do that to cater to some and then he didn't cater to the other crowd blah blah.

I agree bryan. I really enjoyed going to that event. Jim Haas put fourth a lot of effort into. but it seems that everybody was putting him down over the event. he didn't do that to cater to some and then he didn't cater to the other crowd blah blah.

Yeah, it really was a good time for a few years.. man i rememeber alot of the sh!t slinging contests around that time... Who were those guys:eek:

Time is flying by here, bristol seems like almost a decade ago:eek:
BW

Yes its a Th400 since that is like the only way to go these days. Pretty swett ride when you see it up close and in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.