Last person to post will receive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I win with most depressing turbo Buick pic?

Before:
1buick_1.jpg

Today:
IMG_5272.jpg

:frown:

I still can't believe you found it. I say buy it back, rebuild it, and drive it...You would have one heck of a nice car

What mods did it have before?

Jason

Short list - ball bearing TE60, Charged Air Systems V2, 50# injecters, ATR 3" stainless downpipe, ATR dual 3" exhaust, ATR double pumper, Art Carr 9" and a Vince Janis transmission.

11.80-12.20 (depending on track) in 100% street trim on pump gas and drag radials.

Yep pretty good runner. Man I would be pissed beyond belief if my car got stolen. I cant even imagine what you are thinking. What did you replace this car with?

Yep pretty good runner. Man I would be pissed beyond belief if my car got stolen. I cant even imagine what you are thinking. What did you replace this car with?

I bought a dark blue T that Dusty Bradford built a couple months after my grey car was stolen.

I've since sold that car (it is now in Texas). I have a 91 Talon TSi at the moment (not for long). Tomorrow I'm going to look at a truck, which will be the first normal car I've owned in my life.

I also have a 03 R6 which I racked up more miles on this year than I did my car. :biggrin:

haha wow more miles on a moto then a car...i think i would freeze. Was the gray T your first car?

Nope, first car was a 81 El Camino that I spent a lot of time/money on while in high school. Long story short it was wrecked, then stolen from the body shop.

I bought a 67 Nova after that, then another El Camino, then the grey car.

The Talon came before the blue car and it has been the daily beater since... I smoked the head gasket on it a few weeks ago and I'm tired of spending money on it so time for something normal.

If I manage to get it back I'll have a ton of pics while doing it.

It won't happen any time soon. If I do get it back. I've still got a year left of school before I'll have any money or time to spend on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.