Last GN for sale???

Doesnt look like a very nice place where its stored. I was told there are a few scratches on it, not sure how properly stored it was.

That car looks pretty terrible compared to Bob's but it's probably nothing a real thorough detailing couldn't take care of.

IMAG0262.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

Couldn't have been after the last GN as the plant closed it's doors behind the last GN (last G-body, period).

I wonder if they marked or acknowledged the last t-type built,it was probably built on the same day as the last gn or very close to it.

funny stuff
the level of desperateness to make something out of nothing (I've heard that before LOL) or to make it "special" is unreal
the first one ever made, the second one ever made and then there is only one third one ever made don't forget the middle one ever made
well mines has the dash ever made.
yours has the last vin ever made
his has the last radio ever made.
the other guy has the last one loaded on the truck ever made
the other other guy has the last one detailed ever made.
the other other other guys was shipped missing the antenna ever made.
ever made again

is there some misinformation here?

I thought no regals where made in canada. some where just ordered witha kilo dash that where ordered for there.
Monte's where all made somewhere else, not with the regals and cutlass's.
78-85 1/2 regals where made at one factory, and 85 1/2 -87 regals where assembled at a differant location.
the last 87 t was built mid 87, then just gn's where built for the rest of the year to meet demand.

correct?
could kirban or clark or somebody who knows, chime in?

1987 Regal’s were not produced in Canada. G-Bodies were made in Oshawa (Grand Prix, Malibu) and Quebec (Cutlass, Grand Prix). But no Regals or GN’s were made in Canada in 1987.

The Pontiac Plant stopped production of the Regal in July 1987 so the last T would have been made in that time period. Its VIN should end roughly around the 55XXX mark. Since the demand for the GN was so great GM ran nothing but GN’s from August until December roughly 10000 loaded units. The last VIN as stated earlier ends at 65289.

The Monte Carlo and Cutlass were give 1988 status but not the GN. Remember that the G-body was replaced by the W body FWD platform (Grand Prix, Cutlass Supreme, Regal and Lumina-1990) in 1988.

There was strong demand for G-bodies and it became even stronger when GM announced they were killing the body style. That is why they made as many of them as they could before closing down the plant. They were not supposed to be made after July 1987 but with such strong demand the production was continued for 5 more months.

And yes RPO Z49 (Canadian Export) gets you a Dash in km's