Las Vegas Buick Event - November??

West Coast Nationals Info and Registration
Use this page to pre-register for the 2002 West Coast Nationals in Las Vegas, and to keep up to date on the news surrounding the event (sponsors, hotel info, etc.)

When you register, an e-mail is sent to me, and as time permits, I'll update the homepage w/ your info; in other words, there may be as much as a couple of days lag between when you register and when you first see your name included on the home page.

Even if you're not racing, you can use the pre-register page to order T-shirts and Sweatshirts that can be picked up during the event.

I'm not sure where to enter my car either. I'm not really interested in racing on Sunday. I just want to get 2 or 3 runs in on Saturday just to see what the car will do. What do I do?

The registration charges are for the payouts on Sunday. So if you don't plan on running in the Sunday afternoon race, you don't need to register your car or pay registration fees.
You're very welcome to do test and tune only, by I really encourage participating in the bracket races. Last year, you only had a chance of winning the turbo in the raffle if you were racing; I don't yet know if the same rule applies this year.

Originally posted by Whitettype86
What class do I regrister my car in?;) :eek: :confused:
With that setup you should be able to run in the 13's! :p :D
You just need to decide
(1) Is your car street legal? If so, consider a heads-up class. If not, you'll need to be in a bracket race.
(2) Is your car an eleven second, but doesn't have a roll cage? Then consider the low 12 bracket. I did see the techs condone some NHRA violations last year, but don't make that assumption for this year.

If you register for low 12 today, and then add a rollcage before November, we'll allow you to change your class designation at the track. We're just trying to get a very good estimate of number of participants in each class, to predict payouts, etc.
Hope this helps

13s:D ;) your crazy try 14s top:D

I just don't want to get up there and find out that I have to tune my car for 15s:p cause of no roll cage. I'm trying to see If I can get one installed by then if not it will have to be 15s:D

NEW!
I've created an entry for "Test & Tune Only" for those people that would like to be registered (and displayed on the home page), but choose not to participate in a money class.
I hope this will give us all a better idea of how many cars will be making passes.
Please note that there is no charge for this new class, but you will still pay the track fees which are about $20 per day, during the event.
If you are registering for a money class, you shouldn't mark that you'll be in Test & Tune also.