laptop stand and pioneer cd player

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
selling my laptop stand. fully adjustable, up, down, tilt, etc...can remove it from the base on the floor in literally a couple seconds for when its not needed. It utilizes the seat bolt, so no holes are drilled in your floor to install it.
The base is very sturdy and theres no wobbling around with my laptop you see in the pic.
$70 shipped to lower 48

Perfect condition Pioneer CD player. The color matches the gn interior. It comes with the adapter harness and a toggle switch wired in to kill the signal to the power antenna if you don't want it going up and down. If you don't desire the toggle switch, simply remove it.
This is plug and play to the turbobuick wiring harness. You should not have to cut or splice a single wire.
Just transfer your 2 side brackets from your factory radio.
Comes with manual in original box.
$60 shipped to the lower 48

20160312_143023.jpg
20160312_143036.jpg
20160312_142727.jpg
20160312_152347.jpg
20160313_064733.jpg

Yes still waiting on reply first PM may have it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

have these ever been manufactured for public purchase or is every one i see posted here home made? The demand for these things is ridiculous!

deathraider was first, so if he doesn't want it, it goes to the next guy.
I bought 3 or 4 of these a few years back, and the guy no longer makes them anymore. I have to date not seen a better laptop stand for our cars. I suppose if I had a 9 second car or doing really hard launches I would want something that is bolted in more rigid.

Amazon
3a50fcbf9c5b6ce082a51d0d28e05276.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

what I don't like about those is the base. It doesn't utilize the seat bolt, and you would have to drill holes in the floor. course, making a base plate that utilizes the seat bolt probably wouldn't be to hard to do.