lakewood 90/10 front shocks

stevek

If I replace my front shocks with these lakewood 90/10 drag shocks is the ride height the same on the car as the height is with just the stock shocks in.

Yes but the shocks suck if you ask me. If you really want a set I may still have a set I'll sell you cheap.
AG.

I run the Lakewood 90/10's on my car. ET is in my sig. Car launches in the 1.5's.

what kind you have and how much
They are Lakewood shocks. If your serious please PM me and I'll first go look for them. They have very low miles. I certainly won't want much for them If I still have them.
AG.

Hey thanks anyway but i think ill just keep looking around and see what else is being used these days, nice sig pic and awesome times and hp, thanks

90/10's were on the front of my car 1.55 60ft TE-60 unopened motor .... they are cheap and work !
also had moroso drag springs on rear with cheap lake wood 50/50 rears .. car sits the same height. you can see the stance in my sig... The Metco lower control arms helped out too

I have the 90/10 lake wood struts an 50/50 rears on my TTA1397 and a 99 z28

Last edited:
They are Lakewood shocks. If your serious please PM me and I'll first go look for them. They have very low miles. I certainly won't want much for them If I still have them.
AG.
I am interested in the shocks. Please let me know if they are still available and how much. You can PM me if you like. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in the shocks. Please let me know if they are still available and how much. You can PM me if you like. Thank you

They are still available. Will have to wait for the weekend to dig them out of the shed.
AG.

No problem I am not going to see my car again until spring.

turbobitt might not see his shed until spring if it doesn't stop snowing around here! And staying on topic, would a double adjustable shock be the way to go? You can adjust the rebound and compression rates independently.

turbobitt might not see his shed until spring if it doesn't stop snowing around here! And staying on topic, would a double adjustable shock be the way to go? You can adjust the rebound and compression rates independently.
I had the 90/10 on my 8 second pass but my car 60' the best with double adjustable and were far stiffer than 90/10 but the 90/10 were cheap and even cheaper used from me !!
AG.

Mark is correct. Double adjustable is the way to go if you can afford them especially if you're using a drag radial. 90/10's have very little rebound (extension) damping.

No but I didn't forget either. Just had to much snow to move but will try and get to it within the next few days.
AG.

Not a problem. We are pretty much buried with snow here in Buffalo also. I can barely see my shed. Lol