L. A. Memorial Day Invasion sponsored by LT1Tech:

enough of the gay talk rooster lets let the cars do the talking:cool: but it wouldnt be fare since his truck is so small and light:frown:

Nothing's "fair" when a tire kicker decides to go racing or dyno. Always has an excuse. Slo-calgn is obviously a poor example of a performance website so maybe the owner should stick to "cruising" PCH and dreaming of owning a Supra. The "gay" comment was written based off of others comments as well as your appearance. Although not a GN owner I speak for many when I suggest you go back to your own pathetic website.

OK. There we go. We've got some blood pumping now. Now just harness this energy, get off the couch and bring it to the track. :biggrin:

Nothing's "fair" when a tire kicker decides to go racing or dyno. Always has an excuse. Slo-calgn is obviously a poor example of a performance website so maybe the owner should stick to "cruising" PCH and dreaming of owning a Supra. The "gay" comment was written based off of others comments as well as your appearance. Although not a GN owner I speak for many when I suggest you go back to your own pathetic website.

I don't see anybody else wanting me to leave except you pretty boy. ;) and if wanted to own a supra I could go buy it right now and pay cash for it. Let me say this again, whatever you have to say here please say it to my face and don't come to this board to huff and puff, you acomplish nothing with that I will be at the memorial day invasion if you want to come out and have a chat, please dont walk the other way when I start to approach ok. ;)..

Whats happened to this post? Oh wait, I know! :eek:

Harold!! :D
EP600CATAZ90NCAUO26IUCAHSZ8APCARLPN.jpg

Thats some funny SH** Brent, I like your sense of humor :biggrin:, kinda Reminds me to tell you that the person in the pic looks like your Dad. :tongue:

I have no problem talking to you but you're kinda hard to find.:rolleyes: I've noticed it's a new trend for "cool guys" to wear a fire jacket to every event, that's never even been used, no matter what the weather.:D So, after the interview with Chris Hanson what happened??? Did they air your episode? Did you happen to meet Terry Houston during your time off?? I've heard they put your kind in a cell that resembles a elementry school classroom so you feel right at home....

I have no problem talking to you but you're kinda hard to find.:rolleyes: I've noticed it's a new trend for "cool guys" to wear a fire jacket to every event, that's never even been used, no matter what the weather.:D So, after the interview with Chris Hanson what happened??? Did they air your episode? Did you happen to meet Terry Houston during your time off?? I've heard they put your kind in a cell that resembles a elementry school classroom so you feel right at home....

interesting!

You know..., this would be the perfect time to bring up... Ahhh, maybe not. Nope. Never mind.

Yes elky, very interesting that i go from being Gay to a Child Molester from one post to the other,. :) I will just keep quiet and ignore another lame attempt to make me lose my temper, Scot and I Will handle the Gay stuff and chris hanson interview, in person next time I see him,,but this will only happen if he doesn't run the other way when he sees me. ;)

Oh yeah my fire jacket kept me nice and warm that day thanks for noticing, who says there has to be a fire to wear it. ;) I am not the one who was freezing his azz off like you,. if you needed a jacket all you had to do was ask, I think Ray had and extra one in the car..:D

Yes elky, very interesting that i go from being Gay to a Child Molester from one post to the other,. :) I will just keep quiet and ignore another lame attempt to make me lose my temper, Scot and I Will handle the Gay stuff and chris hanson interview, in person next time I see him,,but this will only happen if he doesn't run the other way when he sees me. ;)

Oh yeah my fire jacket kept me nice and warm that day thanks for noticing, who says there has to be a fire to wear it. ;) I am not the one who was freezing his azz off like you,. if you needed a jacket all you had to do was ask, I think Ray had and extra one in the car..:D

Nobody said anything about a fire, but I guess since you're flaming it works just as well...:D Run from you? If I did that would be why. Goodbye! =)

"Go build me a cake or somesing..."