KYB Shocks ?

My car has been riding on Eibach lowering springs and Lakewood drag shocks for the last few years and it’s time for a change. I keep putting this off for other projects but now it’s time.

Thank you, Would you have info on adjustable shocks as well. If there was one shock that would adjust softer that would compare to KYB and adjust stiffer like Bilstein or more that would cover a range that might be of interest to the OP and yes, myself as well.
what info would you like?what are the goals?qa1 12/18 way adjustables work good on our cars.the afcos are a great shock as well.

Maybe he is wondering the same thing as me, will the adjustable shocks have a range from factory soft ride through stiff enough for maybe a track event ?

Maybe he is wondering the same thing as me, will the adjustable shocks have a range from factory soft ride through stiff enough for maybe a track event ?

^^ X2 I am very happy with the Bilsteins on the rear but would like something a little stiffer (more control) on the front.
I had always considered the QA1 AL stocker star adjustable (may be an old model), but the sales guys always say "they should be stiff enough for you" without any real knowledge.

For me the Bilsteins seem a little floaty over larger dips so I thought I'd start with the stiffer springs, plus I think they will help get me back to neutral steer with the staggered tire sizes.

Like 1984 t-type said, maybe ideally, if a shock could adjust from a stock like ride to a track screamer (stiffer than Bilsteins) that would be just the ticket.