Knocking converter

If you don't want ideas, don't ask for them. Pretty simple.
Well that escalated quickly. The point I was trying to make was get the ideas while I wait to check them all at once come spring. Word of advise. Next time read the whole thread before you comment.

Yes I checked all the bolts, however I didn't think to try taking them out and running the car, that may be something to try in the spring because I don't think it will see the road again. This week ahead is suppose to be rain and then I'm off to a school for two weeks shortly after that. Once the salt hits the ground this thing is done. But who knows, managed to avoid snowing thus far. Bison I wasn't really looking for someone to try to check out the noise, just looking for some friends with turbo regals to hang out with. Thanks

Bison can't just hang out wich u? :D

Don't worry about getting a bit of a hard time here on TB.com, no one means any harm, really. Honestly, most are more than happy to help when they can.

Last edited:
Bison can't just hang out wich u? :D

Don't worry about getting a bit of a hard time here on TB.com, no one means any harm, really. Honestly, most are more than happy to help when they can.
I'm not sweating it, there is thousands of turbo owners on this site, there is bound to be one. Or at least someone that only read a few post on this thread. I'm more than willing to hang out with anyone. What I meant with my response to bison was I'm not looking for someone to do it for me. But willing to link up, choke down a beer and stare at the cars lol.

I'm not sweating it, there is thousands of turbo owners on this site, there is bound to be one. Or at least someone that only read a few post on this thread. I'm more than willing to hang out with anyone. What I meant with my response to bison was I'm not looking for someone to do it for me. But willing to link up, choke down a beer and stare at the cars lol.

Ok, but just so you know, I live in Phoenix and Bison got on the phone with me well after 9:30 pm his time to walk me through a repair.

When it was fixed, he said "Cool, have a great night" and that was it. Lot's of folks just like him on here. I think his offer was more one of good will than one of the "vendor/customer" variety.

Chuck's a good guy, too.

Both of them know more than most about our beloved little cars.

Jus' sayin'.

Good luck, I hope you get it squared away.

Ok, but just so you know, I live in Phoenix and Bison got on the phone with me well after 9:30 pm his time to walk me through a repair.

When it was fixed, he said "Cool, have a great night" and that was it. Lot's of folks just like him on here. I think his offer was more one of good will than one of the "vendor/customer" variety.

Chuck's a good guy, too.

Both of them know more than most about our beloved little cars.

Jus' sayin'.

Good luck, I hope you get it squared away.
Oh i wasn't concerned of him charging me or assuming anything like that. I just choose to go through the rigors myself. I'd be more inclined to just hang out, tech talk. That sort of thing. Well till I get to my wits end then that's all out the window and I'll just randomly show up looking beat up and say "fix it" lol

Well that escalated quickly. The point I was trying to make was get the ideas while I wait to check them all at once come spring. Word of advise. Next time read the whole thread before you comment.

I did.....Won't be any more comments from this end.