Kirbans problem

SS/GN

I have this problem,when I get on the phone to order parts and have my Mastercard in hand I just can't stop at 1 item;)Excellent service and always great input,truly a great supporter of the Buick comunity:biggrin:

Kevin

And a heck of a nice guy! He has "Reunion" meets twice a year at his shop in PA that are fantastic.

Dennis did Turbo Regal trivia at the Buick Racedays buffet dinner on Sat night last week in Norwalk. Thats was alot of fun.

:biggrin:

This is Dennis for those who never met him. I took it Sat at the ARBY's car show in Norwalk.

:biggrin:

Attachments

• Dennis Kirban.JPG
    Dennis Kirban.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 676
Appreciate the nice words....

I plan to attend the Buick Performance Group Event in late July...will wear my hat then!

As for Reunion events watch for update we got something every special planned for Saturday August 20th.....something that ld timers will really appreciate......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks Dennis looking forward to my new parts.Keep up the good work:biggrin:

Kevin

I have been dealing with Kirbans for years & never any disappointments. They are one of the good guys to deal with.

How do you guys think I feel. Dennis is about a half hour ride from my house! Anytime I get close my credit card wants to jump out of my wallet and stop in! :biggrin:

Dennis will be at the TTA / T-type reunion this year in Ohio so come on out and stop by his tent! I'm sure there will be plenty of goodies there! :cool:

back in the middle 90's My in-laws lived in Doylestown about 5 mins from Dennis...I called him up on a Saturday and asked if I could stop by with my GN he said no problem....photo copied my window sticker and let me loose in his basement...forget how much I spent or the discounts he gave me...I was like a kid in a candy store....and my wife just kept rolling her eyes...Glad Dennis you are showing up to BPG event

Bought stuff several times over the years while in the US from Dennis (shipped to my hotel) and brought home in my suite case lol .... will be great to meet in person @ the TTA reunion end of July !!!

Had to say hello at his open house in April ,since I was buying a Buick Turbo T in Penn ,made a turn to his place to see him again ,its been a long time . Good to get back in the game again. My GN sat to long ,sold to member here ,great friend for info on my new car.

Back a few years ago I walked up to Dennis and said "OH its you I didnt recognize you in the hat" you should have seen the look he gave me it was priceless