kirbans performance

mikes86ttop

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Thumbs up for kirbans as usual, fast shipping, no problems, thank you kirbans performance keep up the hard work for our community...thanks , Mike

Definitely Dennis is in my top five of great vendors here......and I love the "Inner Circle" he writes......always so interesting, especially about things about his past concerning cars, etc....a very interesting man........plus, he's a rock and roll buff like me.....(and just as old!:rolleyes:) Ha, ha.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Use to love going to the mailbox and finding the monthly grand news book, miss those days..

Appreciate the kind words we try inner circle is free and I enjoy doing it replaces our written Grand News letter we used to do for many years. Goes ut every wednesday afternoon like clock work.

cars and rock and roll go hand and hand....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You're welcome, Dennis....the kind words are richly deserved by you....so bask in that for a while.;)

You hit the nail on the head: Cars and rock and roll! Always.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Kirban's is like an adult candy store. Whatever you see through the glass is exactly what you're gonna get. No cheap knock offs or imitations. Instead you get EXACTLY what is advertised, every single time. Never had an issue. I wish they sold houses! Lol

Kirban's is like an adult candy store. Whatever you see through the glass is exactly what you're gonna get. No cheap knock offs or imitations. Instead you get EXACTLY what is advertised, every single time. Never had an issue. I wish they sold houses! Lol

Appreciate the kind words.....been at it awhile....

One reason the cars I sold mostly sold quickly......

denniskirban@yahoo.com