Kirbans Fiberglass Parts...

Shifty

I need a deck lid for my car so I was thinking about buying a fiberglass one from Kirbans(Bolt on)... I'm not into the show car thing, so I'm not looking for perfect, but I would like the car to look good once it's painted. I'm also going to do a hood too, so lets hear it, good or bad... Thanks...:D

i just ordered mine from glasstek, its a pin on style that requires zeus fasteners, but i think im going to add steel reinforcement to bolt it on and use light weight hood pistons. it came out to $320 with tax and shipping to 12491 shipping was 100, and shipping is cod so you can check the item out first for cracks. once you sign the paper work its all yours. It is custom made to order they dont stock them so there is a 2 week turnaround. Ill let you know the quality once i get it.

I did however get my bumpers from kirbans and they were nice. Got my glass hood for from pnyklr on this board. dont know what brand but it is much lighter than harwood.

Thanks for the reply, apparently the Kirbans Trunk is a bolt on, but you get rid of the tension rods, I don't mind that as long as it looks decent...lol...

Haven't seen it but expect a spot or two to need a little filler and the edges to require work. I'm sure you already know that all fiberglass pieces need a little work, but some people don't know that and expect a 100% ready to go product so I say it anyway. :D